Quantcast

2005 soul cycles

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
You guys with your frames already... What are the cable stops like on the frames? I'd like to run full-length cables if possible. Particularly on the mech brakes. but how about the rear-d? Will I have to drill the stops out?

Due to various delays (none of the soulcycles fault) I still don't have a frame. But I did get a nice box of wheels and drive train components in the mail last week.

Still waiting...

Thanks for the info?

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
i just orderd a titan frame with a build kit form them a few min. ago. they have to get all the parts together and then they said they can probley seend them out to me in about a week.

i am so happy right now, im getting a new bike

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
jdschall said:
You guys with your frames already... What are the cable stops like on the frames? I'd like to run full-length cables if possible. Particularly on the mech brakes. but how about the rear-d? Will I have to drill the stops out?

Due to various delays (none of the soulcycles fault) I still don't have a frame. But I did get a nice box of wheels and drive train components in the mail last week.

Still waiting...

Thanks for the info?
you can run full housing to the rear brake the other stops require breaks in the housing

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Then that's what I'll do....

I got my fedex "pre-delivery alert" in my inbox this morning. Looks like I'm having a good weekend! Yes!

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
ufdff15 said:
that hooligan looks nice. How do you like the BB?
So far it seems fine. It is just a plain ebb with set screws to hold it. I have only had one ride on it so I really can not give much of a review except it was very easy to set up. With any luck I will take it out tonight for a bit ;)

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
IvanTheTerrible said:
Just ordered MY 15.5" Titan... in the Olive color
also got a Stance Blunt and a Pig DH Pro Headset. CAN'T WAIT!!!
How would a 15'' frame be for someone downhilling and freeriding that is about 5 feet 7 inches tall? Am I too tall for it because the large sounds too big.

Aug 2, 2004
I'm 5-8 and always ride smalls. My P.3 was a small and I loved it, and my 2 DH bikes were smalls, too. It depends on the rider, I think. My friend is like 5-10 and he has a large P.3 and when I ride it I feel hunched forward like if I was on a road bike.

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
DH biker said:
How would a 15'' frame be for someone downhilling and freeriding that is about 5 feet 7 inches tall? Am I too tall for it because the large sounds too big.
im like 6'2" and i ride the 15.5" titan and its great.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
ufdff15 said:
Here's my Loki all built up. The chain will be on tomorrow when i get cassette spacers.
The fork is going to be switched out when my Jumper 110 gets in.

what are you doing with the 80mm jumper? Bike looks sweet, I still can't believe these guys can sell their frames so cheap and actually make money. More power to 'em :thumb:

ZEDMAN

Monkey
Nov 19, 2003
S.F. California
ufdff15 said:
Here's my Loki all built up. The chain will be on tomorrow when i get cassette spacers.
The fork is going to be switched out when my Jumper 110 gets in.

dude that is sweet think that i am getting one of those for ds and 4x

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
IronJim said:

i got mine last night and put most of it together.
Is that a Stance Flow? Also, do you know how much it (the whole bike) weighs? I'm thinking of upgrading my current do-it-all Azonic DS-1 to pretty much the same spec.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
Tully said:
Is that a Stance Flow? Also, do you know how much it (the whole bike) weighs? I'm thinking of upgrading my current do-it-all Azonic DS-1 to pretty much the same spec.
yes it is a flow, and it weighs about 25lbs. i stood on a scale so it is not exact, but fedex said it was 24lbs, so i think it is 25

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
S.C.'s website re-opens on the 15th, hopefully with online ordering available. Now I've just got decide which frame I'm getting! :think:

Aug 2, 2004
MINE SHOULD BE SHIPPING TONIGHT OR TOMORROW. GLOSS OLIVE GREEN TITAN with a STANCE FLOW, SAS WHEEL, AVAID MECHs...can't wait. That light blue is so tight - almost got it in that color. The black is hot too but the P3 I had before was black so I wanted to switch it up. I'll post pics when it arrives.
-I

Aug 2, 2004
YEAH BOOOYYY!!!!!!
Here's my BRAND NEW 05 Titan / Stance Flow:

- out of the box last night

- as of this morning at 1:30AM.

- as of 3.16

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
2005 Orange Small Factory ride Soul Cycles Titan in 5" DJ mode.

Soul Cycles micro adjust alloy seatpost

MAGURA Louise FR 8"/&" Disk brakes

Maxxis 2.3 High Rollers

Sun/Ringle SUV 20mm wheels

03/04 Marzocchi Frankenfork - 2003 Z1 FR SL Air uppers with 04 DJ 2 20mmT.A. lowers. 5" travel & 2omm axle for just over 4 lbs. Yeah!

Race Face Diabolous DH headset

70mm Thomson X4 Stem 31.8mm

Race Face Diabolous 2" riser bars, 31.8mm

Lizard Skins/ODI lock-ons

Carbon Headset spacer

SRAM Rocket Shifter

Shimano 105 Road Short Cage Derraileur

Shimano XT chain

Shimano Ultegra road cassette, 12-23

34 tooth Shimano Saint DH chainring'

E-13 DS chainguide & bahjsguard, Urban

Weyless Platform Pedals

Truvativ Holzfeller 170mm cranks & Gigapipe BB

Cloth rim tape

SDG Bel Aire saddle, chromo rails

Weyless QR seatclamp

Wait until you see my MTX Loki in Ferrari Red.

Attachments

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Superdeft said:
so, where's their new web site?
I just got this email from Chad at SC...

"Unfortunately the build photos were not up to snuff and are being re-shot this week. Hopefully we can get the site up this week."

Guess we'll just have to be patient...