Quantcast

2015 NFL thread so speak up already!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Dear Vikings and Seahawks:

1 degree is not that cold to be outside playing foosball. I regularly run, ski, and snowshoe in the great outdoors when temperatures are below zero. It is no big deal. Now, you wearing short sleeves in that just makes you stupid.

Thanks in advance.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

1 degree is not that cold to be outside playing foosball. I regularly run, ski, and snowshoe in the great outdoors when temperatures are below zero. It is no big deal. Now, you wearing short sleeves in that just makes you stupid.

Thanks in advance.
Just eat your bread and watch your circus. This is going to be the game of the century of that afternoon during the storm of the century of the week.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Thanks in advace.
but are you catching a ball !

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
LOL Texans.

At least they beat out a Colts team that was hiring quarterbacks from the local Manpower office.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
AFC North games are always highly contentious. I am not sure if it is really because the teams hate each other, or if both team's players are angry that they not only have to live in Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati or Baltimore but they have to visit Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Cincinnati and Baltimore at least two weekends out of the year. Talk about a raw deal.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
What.The.F*cking.F*ck. That game was out of control and it went down hill after that hit on Bennett. I'm sorry, but the lack of PI and ejection for that hit started all of this. The Jones penalty was bs. Why was they Pitt defensive coordinator on the field? He was just instigating and hit Jones first.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I wonder how it feels to cost your team a playoff game and the season simply because you are dumb and lack discipline. I wonder if Burfict and Pacman can actually process that anyway, because, you know, they are dumb. I may not be a famous football player, but I will also never be as dumb as those guys.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Burfict has a long history of doing dumb shit, which usually entails injuring another player in a dirty fashion, so I hope the blonde Ranger sits him at the beginning of next year. Likewise, Pacman has a history of exceptionally stupid behavior (albeit most of it off field), but stoney is right that Joe Porter (former steeler LB) shouldn't be out there instigating shit. That whole game needed a yellow flag carpet bombing strike.

Last edited:

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Besides all of the BS in that game.

How in the actual fuck did the bengals blow that game?

Your Roll tide back up quarterback lead you to a fantastic comeback in the 4th quarter scoring 16 points. Your dirty bird linebacker knocks the starter out, gets you the game winning interception, and you blow it?

I was actually pulling for the bengals because I wanted to see a back up QB get a playoff win to YET again just prove how worthless my lions are since they can't even sniff a playoff win.

That said, rooting for the Michigan State QB Led Worshington Redskins today. Plus, I hate cheeseheads and packers.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Thanks in advance.
Only watched about 10 minutes of the game, it made me cold. It didn't help that I am wearing shorts today.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The Vikings needs to stick those field goals. The Seahawks sure can switch it on when they need to. Keep fumbling the ball and your team is going to get whipped.

Adrian Peterson beat his child with a stick.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was it .Pit Steelers. that had an extreme amount of man lust for Joey Porter. I am going to guess there was great fapping going on Saturday night at his house.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Bills:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ryan2.0
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Rob Ryan gets fired from the Saints because their defense was sucking so bad so that means he's a perfect candidate for the Bills coaching staff!!! :disgust1:

Also on a football side note: I think my being a Buffalo Bills fan is effecting my fantasy football skills. Both my fantasy football teams went to the Superbowl this year... and both of them lost. :rant:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Rob Ryan gets fired from the Saints because their defense was sucking so bad so that means he's a perfect candidate for the Bills coaching staff!!! :disgust1:

Also on a football side note: I think my being a Buffalo Bills fan is effecting my fantasy football skills. Both my fantasy football teams went to the Superbowl this year... and both of them lost. :rant:
As a Buffalo fan, I am sure you would be ecstatic for them to have an opportunity to lose a superbowl this year.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Go Rams. I became a fan in the late 70's, followed them when they moved to St Louis, and will follow them back to LA. I may have to bust out my Jim Everett and Jerome Bettis jerseys (yes, I have them).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
This makes a little more sense as big horn sheep do not exist anywhere near St. Louis, but do live in the mountains of Southern California. I would have supported them staying in St. Louis if they changed their mascot to something more indigenous such as the PooWaters, Steamboaters or the Population Declinations.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think they should be renamed "Walmart Presents the Los Angeles Walmart Rams."
Now that Fiat is branding Dodge trucks as RAMS wouldn't it make more sense to rename them RAM Presents the Los Angeles RAM Rams?

If having RAM printed in huge letters on the back of some monstrous penis enhancer isn't some thinly veiled homo-erotic subliminal messaging I don't know what is.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Now that Fiat is branding Dodge trucks as RAMS wouldn't it make more sense to rename them RAM Presents the Los Angeles RAM Rams?

If having RAM printed in huge letters on the back of some monstrous penis enhancer isn't some thinly veiled homo-erotic subliminal messaging I don't know what is.
What kind of truck is that?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
ROUND TWO

Kansas City at New England
Green Bay at Arizona
Seattle at Carolina
Pittsburgh at Denver

I'm picking New England, Arizona, Carolina, Pittsburgh. I am most looking forward to that third game. Cam Newton has really become an outstanding QB and he is fun to watch (sideline/end zone antics aside).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I don't like their quarterback situation. I'll take a no-armed Ben Rapey over 2016 Peyton Manning, and I don't think Denver has the running game to make up for it.
But Denver's Defense is stout.

If Brown is out and Rapey not 100%, they don't have much of a running game to fall back on. I can see Denver's defense scoring more points than the Steelers. I would love to watch HGH McMushhead implode and throw a bunch of interceptions.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
But Denver's Defense is stout.

If Brown is out and Rapey not 100%, they don't have much of a running game to fall back on. I can see Denver's defense scoring more points than the Steelers. I would love to watch HGH McMushhead implode and throw a bunch of interceptions.
It should be interesting to watch Crippled Ben vs Crippled Peyton. Cripes, how well can you throw with torn tendons in your throwing shoulder? :dead: Roethlisberger is tough, no doubt.