Quantcast

>>> 24th day <<<

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I've spent the morning sending Wifey inappropriate Deadpool .gifs. I'm not sure what her take on them is at this point, but surely will only end well. Whether there is an /s or not is not sure at this point. :)
you catch the soda thief yet?

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
You have alpacas??
Sorta, they are karlas alpacas. I bought them for her though because i buy all sorts of awesome shit for myself. There was seven, now eight. The baby one is hilarious, it runs super fast around the yard like its in a race. Anyway our house is a full on hobby farm. There must be 60 or more animals here. Just before the alpacas i wanted to start getting rid of animals as im kinda over it and wanted to start going on more trips. Karla had other plans.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
My poor brother. He just told me that the shop servicing his bike had the "tool slip" and rip the BB off his frame. I'm still struggling to see how that could happen, but I hope they make it right.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No. They can die in a fire.
idea.

take can of soda to bathroom....go into stall....take tp and wipe up urine that men leave on rim of toilet...wipe said tp on the top of soda...take can of soda to break room....put in fridge....forget about it...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Just witnessed a young gentleman here at work pick his nose and eat. He was trying to be smooth and coy about it but I happened to be looking at him from across the room while I was just sitting here trying to think through something. God dammit. So naturally I had to come on here and tell you guys.
did you wink at him....lick your lips....and mouth the words delicious....?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
idea.

take can of soda to bathroom....go into stall....take tp and wipe up urine that men leave on rim of toilet...wipe said tp on the top of soda...take can of soda to break room....put in fridge....forget about it...
People on my floor are fine. It was the damn common microwave area, where the general customer service people interact with everyone else.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
People on my floor are fine. It was the damn common microwave area, where the general customer service people interact with everyone else.
You know its not about getting the person that took your soda. Its about making the world whole again.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Productive week..... Bank stuff settled, tires ordered, new remotes here and programmed, missing interior parts all found local as the junk yard has the literal exact vehicle, windshield set for replacement Tuesday(only fifty with insurance), play set painted, garage cleaned, met with fire marshal about home business, yard work done, seedlings coming up in the garden, 14 hours of training for work, took care of sick kiddo and wifey......... Fuck, I deserve a double lagavulin 16 year

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Productive week..... Bank stuff settled, tires ordered, new remotes here and programmed, missing interior parts all found local as the junk yard has the literal exact vehicle, windshield set for replacement Tuesday(only fifty with insurance), play set painted, garage cleaned, met with fire marshal about home business, yard work done, seedlings coming up in the garden, 14 hours of training for work, took care of sick kiddo and wifey......... Fuck, I deserve a double lagavulin 16 year
Good choice. Lagavulin is my go to these days as well.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I feel like I’m melting in this concert hall, from the decidedly pre-air conditioning era. Soloist for Rach 2 was solid, though. Now Shosty 5.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Oof. Productive day of swing play set thing building in the books. Making progress slowly but surely. Now drinking Melvin 2x4.
watching parents house while they are in Israel.....still have swingset/jungle gym in yard they built for brothers kids when my mom watched them....now neighborhood rug rats are always knocking on door asking to play on it....might set it on fire.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
watching parents house while they are in Israel.....still have swingset/jungle gym in yard they built for brothers kids when my mom watched them....now neighborhood rug rats are always knocking on door asking to play on it....might set it on fire.
Yea, screw those kids, wanting to 'play' and have 'fun'!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Just let them play, and shoot them with a BB gun.
Fun had by all.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
///Lagavulin

It's good, but not $125 good. (IMHO)

I've been enjoying very good, a far less expensive irish whisky's these days. Redbreast and Writers Tears are very nice.
If you're paying that much you're getting ripped off. I've never paid more than $85.

edit: I'm referring to the standard 16 year. Not the 12 year or distillers edition which are north of $100

Last edited: