Quantcast

(*) [^] (&) ___ Wednesderpday ___ (&) [^] (*)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yuna awoke in the wee hours of the morning, didn't go back to sleep immediately for me, came out again, was penned in the room by the sleepy wife who apparently didn't put the gate up securely, then knocked down the gate to her and our collective dismay. I jumped out of bed after hearing that crash and used my baby-whispering skills to calm her down but am now unfortunately quite awake. Hmph.

On the upside I'm going to ride this afternoon after dropping off the girls and doing some actual work in my office for a change in the morning. I'm thinking Mountain Lion yet again, because I see no reason not to. :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
HOLLLA. Woke up at 5:30 and rather than trying to go to sleep, decided to just come into work early. Will try to leave early... Friday for me and no work until Tuesday. :)

As much as I hate the city and this area in general, it is great for car watching due to the ridiculous amounts of monocle money floating around. In the last 24 hours I've seen a new Acura NSX, two Audi RS5's, new Audi R8 and one RS7.

In the last week I've seen two Ferrari F430's, 360, McLaren MP4-C (man that car is good looking compared to the new ones), two McLaren 570's (ugly as fuck....), Lamborghini Gallardo, Lamborghini Huracan and more Porche Turbo's and GT3's than I can count. I guess it helps that there is a McLaren, Porsche, Ferrari and whatever dealerships just around the corner. Speaking of Porsche, they are building a new dealership just off the freeway that is bigger than most GM/Dodge dealerships...crazy.

:banana:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Paid for Monday night's productivity with a night of toiling away accomplishing nothing last night. What can you do.

Gonna duck out of work early to get my windshield replaced. The cracks continue to grow and the narrow window I had on the driver's side has slowly closed. Of course all of the body shops are booked up until October so it look's like I'll be driving around my ugly as shit truck for a while.

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
Too much exercise for me yesterday, followed by too many school night beers. Next Tuesday I will not lift, ride and play tennis. I will, however, continue to have too many school night beers on Tuesdays. :cheers:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. I sufficiently accomplished nothing last night beyond turning off the sprinklers because it's supposed to snow later this week. It was great.

Markets are starting down. Is it 'The Happening'? The 'End'? Are people seeing the end of the 'Trump Market Boom'? Who knows, but today will surely be busy.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My silly little investments are up just under 8% YTD. I don't think this it's totally the Trump effect, unemployment is getting good quite low and that is usually a sign of a stable forward economy that was years in the making. I am not sure the Trump Monkies are having any real impact on anything positive. Also, good morning. I have to work again.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Almost forgot, I spent over an hour watching kid's BMX and mtb videos with Haley last night. She is totally set on the idea of starting to ride off-road and going fast.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

My semi-Friday as I will be camping in the woods for B-mans birthday. The weather should be pretty amazing based on all good reports. One catch is we don't have reservations, but we are heading out tomorrow and should be able to find a spot to squat. I am really looking forward to this trip.

Lil Man is seriously ready for a pedal bike, I might spring for the 16 if I can find one with a low enough stand over.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Continuing to rebuild our fence that took a huge hit with our wind storms. 9 holes dug yesterday, 4 more to dig today, I have to go to Lowe's to buy cement/posts/screws, cut down what's left of our poplar, and setting the posts so son can continue with framing and putting up the slats. And I'm sore as a little sally girl.

I'm getting too old and/or lazy, 'cuz I'm sore as hell today............

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Perhaps a misuse (at worst) ... but "digging post holes sucks" is definitely common parlance, unless of course you've never dug post holes.
Where does it say that, though? All I see is "FTFY :D"