Quantcast

A couple new pix of my new house (interior shots)

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
golgiaparatus said:
That is the house of a bleeding heart liberal. You need a huge pic of GW and his dog or something to help it look more like N8.
No kidding. I was wondering where is the wall mural depicting GWB in full Rambo gear slaying terrorists with "lighting power from God" coming out of his eyes.

Nice house though.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
golgiaparatus said:
That is the house of a bleeding heart liberal. You need a huge pic of GW and his dog or something to help it look more like N8.

bomberz1qr20 said:
No kidding. I was wondering where is the wall mural depicting GWB in full Rambo gear slaying terrorists with "lighting power from God" coming out of his eyes.

Nice house though.

Now, now... it ain't polite to sterotype now is it...? Can't help it if my neo-con persona is enhanced by my excellent tastes.

:p

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
hey batman, not only do we share similar tastes in avatars, but also in kitchen layouts.

i'll post a pic up later, but our kitchen is very similar (fridge/island + sink/oven configuration).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
golgiaparatus said:
My stepmother comes from a wealthy Virginian family. Her mothers house has:

A) A huge picture of George W, George H and Ronnie R....
B) A framed rebel flag
C) A commisioned painting of a Confederate soldier riding a Horse through the center of a town. Children are surrounding and cheering him. In the background there are several shackled slaves.

The place totaly creeps me out and I refuse to go back.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Westy said:
C) A commisioned painting of a Confederate soldier riding a Horse through the center of a town. Children are surrounding and cheering him. In the background there are several shackled slaves.

The place totaly creeps me out and I refuse to go back.

OK, so I have a picture of Lee and his Generals in my home office, I admit it. But the slave pic does sound quite overboard.

Nice pad N8, everyone should do a "My House" thread...... :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
zod said:
OK, so I have a picture of Lee and his Generals in my home office, I admit it. But the slave pic does sound quite overboard.

Nothing wrong with Gen Lee, a military genius. But the painting I saw made me want to look in the closet for hoods and white robes. (not the hoods that get pierced)

I have to take some pics of my house tonight and show off my white trash pride.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
zod said:

I've got a print of the Last Meeting (Gen's Lee & Stonewall Jackson at Chancellorsville), Gen's Grant and Sherman as well as numerous other military related artworks (navy aircraft, mideval Japanese combat scenes, WWII aviation etc...

These pix are not hanging in this house but if I ever build a house with an office/libary they are hanging with pride.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
N8 said:
Welcome to N8 & Miz N8's martini lounge/coffee house themed abode.
Nice rooms Nate. I would feel very self-conscious in that living room. Prolly end up at the table doing shots or mixing up something crazy in the kitchen. Shee-it, I hope I don't mess up those countertops.

After a few, I'll shuffle back into the living room to piss off Miz N8 w/some comment about the O'Keefe-like artwork sitting around.

I hope I can find the back door before I hurl. Do you have a dog back there? I don't like it when they piss on me. Tile in the guest bath? I like the way cold tile feels on my face when the room is spinning.

So when's the party?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I Are Baboon said:
Yup. :D

We moved into our new house Aug 31 and finished unpacking two weeks ago. We are officially "settled in."
I have been in CO 7 years, moved three different times in the Denver area, and still haven't finished unpacking.

jmvar

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
"It was a funny angle!"
hey N8, that detail in the crown molding between the kitchen wall and the dining room wall looks really good. The V shaped junction, is there a name for that? That must take one hell of a mitre saw.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
jmvar said:
hey N8, that detail in the crown molding between the kitchen wall and the dining room wall looks really good. The V shaped junction, is there a name for that? That must take one hell of a mitre saw.

Yeah, that's what it takes to do it right because I ran 'bullnosed' corner bead on all my wall corners. It should be a 22.5 degree cut.