• Aged 50-Dead

Votes: 9 0.8%

• Total voters

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Originally posted by dirtybikechick
Am I the oldest Mud Hunnie here? I am 38. But if you go by the ages of my boy toys it would put me between 25 and 32.

Your not old at all, but as far as I'm concerned....Just Right!!!;)

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Get used to it pal. At least we've (hopefully) had more sex in our lives at these ripe old ages (I'm 44) than these young bucks (yeah that's right you pups, you missed the 70's and we didn't!). :-)

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Originally posted by cliffster5
Get used to it pal. At least we've (hopefully) had more sex in our lives at these ripe old ages (I'm 44) than these young bucks (yeah that's right you pups, you missed the 70's and we didn't!). :-)
Maybe, but SK6 is a rock star. I'm sure you've heard all about their backstage antics. :)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Originally posted by BikeGeek

Maybe, but SK6 is a rock star. I'm sure you've heard all about their backstage antics. :)
I neither confirm nor deny any allegations to any of the aformention antics....

:cool: :rolleyes: :cool:

The past has a weird way of creeping up on you!!!!!

gecko

I'm Batman
Jun 28, 2001
Toronto, Canada
Originally posted by cliffster5
Hmm you're probably right there...however we can still pickup 18 year old models without getting on the six o'clock news ;)

cliffster5

In dog years I'm dead
Aug 23, 2001
Salinas, CA
Maybe you're right. Gotta be careful with those 18 year old types. Could be my illegitimate daughter that I was never told about after a one night stand of Led Zepplin on the box and many bowls of hashish.

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
I hear ya Shtim. I plan to be still kickin' those forty year old youngsters' butts at 60. Still quite a ways to go, thank god.

R

RideMonkey

Originally posted by Gutty
28 but who really cares...........my balding head does.
I heard that beer regrows hair but it doesnt seem to be doing **** for me :confused:

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
Hey, we've got a 50% increase in the 45-50 category. All you young bucks and buckettes better shape up. We're comin' to take over this site. If we can stay awake long enough.

G

Gutty

all the beer is doing for me is making me drunk. deffinatly no hair regrowth but i'll keep trying anyway.

S

Sniper

just wondering if either of the 2 in the 50-dead category were actually dead. cause if so........spooky.

M

MuDHoG

Originally posted by dirtybikechick
Am I the oldest Mud Hunnie here? I am 38. But if you go by the ages of my boy toys it would put me between 25 and 32.
Pardon me for askin but are you taking applications? I love to be used and made to feel dirty........and I can reduce the age zone you have setup there as I am only 24;) ;)

M

MuDHoG

Originally posted by Brass Monkey
Come on you yuggies we need to beat these old fellas:D :D
Argh!!!!!!!!!!!! the old people are taking over the world:eek:
No biggie we just have to chill for a couple of years and wait for them to die..........snicker snicker