• Aged 50-Dead

Votes: 9 0.8%

• Total voters

flbikerman

Chimp
Oct 2, 2001
Sherman, TX
Originally posted by Rich
You know when you're getting old when you don't fit into the 20 - 25 age category anymore :eek:

Rich :help:
It's been awhile and I've forgotten. Does that mean I'm past getting old? Or does it mean that I'm older than dirt?

Nov 28, 2001
this is a good place for me to get aquainted with you guys/gals....
I'm 34 but I think I stopped aging somewher between 16 and 21!

Old_Dude

Monkey
I rode Saturday - only one young guy passed me but I passed seven others on my first loop.

Old - me?

Doesn't matter - I'm passing twenty-somethings on the trails & diggin' it.

If I could change my user name I would. I'm not that old.

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
Originally posted by FrazzledBanana
this is a good place for me to get aquainted with you guys/gals....
I'm 34 but I think I stopped aging somewher between 16 and 21!
Like I keep on saying I'm a 16 year old guy, trapped in a 41 year old bod...
But I love it...:)

Veeco

Chimp
Nov 18, 2001
Northwest USA
too many years snowboarding has killed my poor body....
damn this thread grows fast!

Still no hair on my chest yet though.....damn!:D
you all here on the Monkey crack me up!!!
thanks

nice to see that many people are 26 and up. the guy i'm seeing swears that the people he goes urban riding and bmxing and trialsing and downhilling (and blah blah blah)* with are in their 30s. i didn't believe him at first, but i guess it's really possible... :p

*blah blah blah is an actual type of riding. it involves a lot of yada yada yada.

deroyo

French Monkey Instigator Supreme!
Jul 3, 2001
Not on my BIKE!!!
Originally posted by dirtgirl
nice to see that many people are 26 and up. the guy i'm seeing swears that the people he goes urban riding and bmxing and trialsing and downhilling (and blah blah blah)* with are in their 30s. i didn't believe him at first, but i guess it's really possible... :p

*blah blah blah is an actual type of riding. it involves a lot of yada yada yada.
What d'jou expect... ???
Next week,I get my walker it's front suspension,man it will really rock going down dos stairs at the old folx home...:p
Brian is getting his Walkshocks,and I'm getting the Walkocchies
Man it will be so Awsome!!!
As if!!!
:cool:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Originally posted by dirtgirl

Well alrighty then...........:rolleyes:

It's seems more like a lot of Hoopla..........

:D

MCV-PT

Chimp
Nov 4, 2001
KInda close to SK6
I am so glad sk6 likes em older. Being in the top 2.75% range makes me a classic don't you think:D My biggest problem is remembering to check my e-mail and where I live. Is that age related:confused: Love to all the young, lots to learn and lots to live, Peace

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
y'all better watch out....we are gonna sneak up on y'all and blow by ya like you were sittin still so keep on eye out on us lil ones. does anyone in here that's from the southeast race xc? if so i've probably seen ya around or will see ya sometime this year.
lata
indieboy

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Originally posted by Desert Rat
Yeah, I have 2 or 3 in my goatee...
Now how many times do I gotta tell ya!?!?!?!!?

They're not grey, they're "Blond"...............:rolleyes:

jeese.......................:rolleyes:

No one believes me!!!!:rolleyes:

:help:

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
I would loved to have been in on this when it happend. I have a slow connection.
Age 31
This 15 year old kid has been following me around forlike months. I do something he said cool or would ask me all sorts of questions to learn how to handle the bike. The littl bastard kicks my ass. One day I do this gap like 4 ffet wide over some air conditiner grate. he 360's it. dam whyd he have to do that?

Locosrus

Chimp
Dec 18, 2001
Fran sancisco
Why do you :monkey:'s suppose the 21-25 category is not as high as the two categories next to it?
I suspect it is because by then they figured out how to have sex and can't think of bikin' as much :p
Young peeps... ...you are going to love it! :thumb:

30 here
Represent'n!!!! He he! :p