Votes: 24 2.1%
  • Aged 50-Dead

Votes: 9 0.8%

• Total voters

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
:confused: WHAT??? Is your name really David Waugh??? How old are you? You can mail me at my address above.

Well I'm 13 and i live in bellingham WA. :cool:

You had better not have a better bike than me!!!:mad: I warn you...

Well, lets see whos better.

#1 - whats the biggest drop you have ever done?

#2 - Whats the biggest jump you have ever done?

#3 - Full faced, or half faced helmet?

#4 - Disc brakes?

#5 - Whats the best riding you have around your house?

#6 - And last... How many hours per day do you ride?

#7 - Oh yah, and what tricks can you do in mid air off a jump?

Bye Bye.........:) ...........;) ..............:( ................:mad: .............:angry: .........:devil: .....!!!!!!!!!!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I didn't feel old until this kid started poking fun at my bike... I believe he actually said "unified rear triangles are sooooo old school." Then he lit up a cigarette - as a DH punk cardio means nothing to him... I actually own a ride a bike older the he was.

Aug 3, 2002
Jacksonville:Florida
And how will the numbers drop if gender sifter was used?
Yikes! I am not the oldest but certainly in that class..lol
My bike is nice and new (my suburban schwinn is just no good at hittin a sweet DH run..what wit dat?!) and has more added as I need more. I even raced a race and came in third for my class!;)
JR:monkey:

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Originally posted by monkeyboy424
im 14 and im like the only kid my age in the city that likes to mtb so blah!

:D :cool: :)
uhh, theres lots of people from SF that mtn bike and DH. Just gotta search for em!

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
there are a lot of PEOPLE that mtb and dh
i even no most of them but most of them range between the ages of like 16-33 i would say..... approxamitly..... ;)

:D :cool: :)

TickTock

Chimp
Aug 1, 2002
~Boston~
How the hell do all the teenagers afford the mucho $$ bikes they ride? i know if i was 15 and asked my parents for a 3k$ dh rig they'd have laughed in my face!

Jekyll800

Chimp
Jan 12, 2002
Connecticut
Originally posted by TickTock
How the hell do all the teenagers afford the mucho $$ bikes they ride? i know if i was 15 and asked my parents for a 3k$ dh rig they'd have laughed in my face!
well i got my bike almost out of luck, my dads company owns mens journal and rollingstone mag, they had a reveiw on the jekyll 800 bike and they didnt need it anymore so they were selling it to the employees for half off. I have been saving money in the stock market and i had over 5000 dollars worth in stocks (i started with 3000) i payed fer my bike ($1000) and walked away

NRSracer

Jamis Slayer
Sep 7, 2001
Baltimore
Originally posted by TickTock
I'm fifteen.

I got a job and have paid for all my bikes, two upfront (my road bike, $65 used, and mly back up mtb, $600 give or take) and my parents gave me a loan for my current bike (Giant NRS 3) it would be paid off by now if it weren't for all the upgrades i put on it(crossroc wheelset, disks, etc. and more are coming at xmas) almost paid off though. put about $1700 into it right now.

I am MojoJojo!!!!! I am ancient!!! I am treacherous!!!! The young, fearless monkies delve into battle and die willingly!!!!
That is why I live!!!! For I am MojoJojo, and I will gladly put your bloody carcas not of misery as is slowly ride by!!!!!!