Quantcast

Alibayexpress parts you love

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Anyone bought a presta inflator for a compressor off Ali? Anyone recommend one? The Park INF-2 is $250 AUD which is ridiculous. The Prestaflator Mini would be ideal but they're still $70 AUD for some reason.

Don't need a built in gauge, just a Presta head for a compressor
did you ever find one? Mine's getting kinda old and slipping a bit. Could be time to replace it...

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
I recently picked up this one. I am using it with a shitty pancake compressor that someone gave me, so inflation power and speed isn't very good. It's certainly not blasting hard-to-seat tires onto my rims.

As far as the unit itself, I hate the plastic flip-lever inflator head, but that is par for the course: most plastic flip-lever heads that I have on floor pumps are mediocre as well. This head neads to be held squarely onto the valve stem with my other hand or else air leaks around the valve, but again that is common for most plastic lever heads I've used.

I plan to modify this to take a Lezyne-style screw-on presta head. (Yes, I'm aware of the valve unscrewing issue with those too.)
The rest of the prestaflator unit seems fine, though it seems like a $25 item, not $50.

did you ever find one? Mine's getting kinda old and slipping a bit. Could be time to replace it...

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia