Quantcast

////\\\All Praise NOTHING, Its Saturday///\\\

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
4-6” dense powder reported at WP. Chatted with Stoney last night after he got in, but as promised he is going to work, not ski.

back to Denver right after Devo—another wind ensemble concert this evening.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
decided to volunteer as tribute/soccer coach for my daugher's team. I go to every practice anyways...

need to order some glasses for myself and the kids on zenni. dang, those safety goggle/active sport glasses are expensive

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Morning all! Full day of fixing crap around the house today. Recent conditions have me considering selling bikes and buying a bass boat.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Currently in WP with a backpack full of laptop and paperwork, Hannah eating breakfast, and my closest ski gear 70miles east. It's empty here with a bunch of snow on the ground. Fuck work. But this will let me leave my laptop and phone at home for 8 days and not fuck over my only backup. I don't really give a shit about work, since clients can go to the customer service line; just nuking him.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept in, then I fucked up. started making espresso, got distracted until machine ran out of water and the pump got loud. Had to clean up a large puddle of coffee on the counter. at least the spill tray contained 90%. Yes I made another round.

Fuck I hate wasting coffee, I should have Ruth whip me with a riding crop for that, but then, I might like it :brows:

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
slept in, then I fucked up. started making espresso, got distracted until machine ran out of water and the pump got loud. Had to clean up a large puddle of coffee on the counter. at least the spill tray contained 90%. Yes I made another round.

Fuck I hate wasting coffee, I should have Ruth whip me with a riding crop for that, but then, I might like it :brows:
Oh right, I forgot straws are illegal in CA huh ? You could have rung out the rag and drank it.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Went out for a ride with the unit™ Not early enough it seems. Way to many mouth breathers. Came home after 5 miles dodging tourists.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
rain/snow/rain/snow/rain/snow

I know the mass of the earth is pretty consistent overall but I may cause a tectonic plate shift when the snowblower hits the 5ft wall of sludge that just got deposited in my driveway.

time to make the donuts shovel shit again.....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
rain/snow/rain/snow/rain/snow

I know the mass of the earth is pretty consistent overall but I may cause a tectonic plate shift when the snowblower hits the 5ft wall of sludge that just got deposited in my driveway.

time to make the donuts shovel shit again.....
Tie a rope to yourself so they know where to find you if it collapses.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Boiling sap and goggling weather in the Mediterranean area for the beginning of April so I know what to pack. It's life. Opening night of our drama production went well (no musical this year due to Auditorium under construction so we are doing a diner theater comedy/murder mystery) Kids are doing a great job!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Went to a friend/coworker's birthday party. Was kind of weird as other than me and one of his childhood friends all the other people there were his wife's friends/coworkers, who all happen to be first line managers where we work. My general opinion of first line managers at work is that they are pretty much subservient useless administrators incapable and not allowed to make any decisions. For the most part our leadership has tight lipped Cosa Nostra approach to what they do and I got to hear their experiences first hand. They basically explained their roles as being subservient administrators incapable and not allowed to make any decisions, and they were all rather happy about collecting fat paychecks for little work other than attending meetings. They say don't hate the player hate the game but when the players happily reinforce the rules of the game...