Quantcast

Almost that time.

Riff Raff

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Back in Boulder ready ta ride
Originally posted by Orven

That's so funny I was just looking at that picture yesterday in the :monkey: picture thread. And the caption was something like here's Lou the new guy...:p. I remember that day, I think we all stayed at my place that weekend. I remember Lou f'ed up his toe and needed some pain killer.:cool:

Ahhhhhh, Good times.

-H

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Riff Raff
I remember that day, I think we all stayed at my place that weekend. I remember Lou f'ed up his toe and needed some pain killer.:cool:
yupe we did.. he bummed his toe, had 'someone' rub ben gay on his bare back (I won't say who :p) and missed out on an awesome bar and street brawl.... definitely, the best BB weekend I've had to date.

Now, this weekend, anyone from SD going to big bear??? With the stupid high gas prices, I could use a ride up(split bill ofcourse).

Riff Raff

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Back in Boulder ready ta ride
yupe we did.. he bummed his toe, had 'someone' rub ben gay on his bare back (I won't say who :p) and missed out on an awesome bar and street brawl.... definitely, the best BB weekend I've had to date.
Maybe I should host a :monkey: party at my place for the nationals. Is that old saying about DHers true "If theres beer they will come"?:p

-H

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey

Now, this weekend, anyone from SD going to big bear??? With the stupid high gas prices, I could use a ride up(split bill ofcourse).
Most of the SoCalSixPack crew and some of the BeyondBikes guys might be going up on (early) Sunday for Big Bear ridin'.....I think there might be room in my Ranger/race machine for joo since Eigil lacks any planning and communication skillz. Let me know.

-ALF

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by Fonzie18
Most of the SoCalSixPack crew and some of the BeyondBikes guys might be going up on (early) Sunday for Big Bear ridin'.....I think there might be room in my Ranger/race machine for joo since Eigil lacks any planning and communication skillz. Let me know.

-ALF
I'll call you if I end up going on Sun.