Quantcast

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
a back tattoo pretty much sucks. especially in the fatty area since its so sensitive. shading over that large of a area is serious regardless of how stupid the tattoo is.
if it is real, i dont see 10 hours being out of the norm
Back of my calf hurt WAY worse than the one on my spine...... Crazy how ares you think are going to be horrible, arent, and areas you think will be nothing are horrible.

The legs didnt swell or bleed much at all, the back on the other hand, dude was a little more heavy handed on the outline, didnt bleed much, but they still swell up in the sun after about five minutes, or after a good back scratch.

God I wish I could slap the guy that did my back work, I hate having 3d tats in the sun and in teh cold.....

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Yeah the dude that did my leg was WAY heavy handed. The shin was odd, not painful just resonated weird crossing the bone. The back of the lower leg and sides of the lower (think Achilles Tendon area) hurt pretty ****ing bad. That however was NOTHING compared the the pain I felt once he did the ditch behind my kneecap and the calf area directly below that. fuuuuuck am I thankful thats a small area to do.

I know ribs suck, but im going to make a guess that the crease below your ass cheeks and upper thighs ****ing makes rib seem like getting ice cream with a hot, dumb girl.

Armpits weren't a fun experience either, my sleeves don't go all the way in, but close enough to get that little taste of heaven.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Back of my calf hurt WAY worse than the one on my spine...... Crazy how ares you think are going to be horrible, arent, and areas you think will be nothing are horrible.
the back of my calf wasnt so bad until he hit a nerve or something. also the position i had to sit to get it done was really the most painful part.
my spine didnt hurt so bad, but when he went anywhere else on my back, especially on the my sides, it hurt like a motherfvcker.
my shoulders werent that bad.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
eh I dont know, really hard to tell. I doubt he could sit there in the chair for 10 hours straight, the artist wouldnt even want to sit there for 10 hours straight. I think they did it in 2 sessions. Plus how could his parents know that the tattoo looked bad if it was just getting done that day? unless they sent cell pics... but still.

I have a pretty big piece on my arm (about 22 hours?) and at most I could only do 7 hours of shading. When I was done my arm was pretty swollen and I def couldnt move it as rob did when he was running around. My arm was def pretty raw and slight blood here and there. I see ZERO blood on rob.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
the back of my calf wasnt so bad until he hit a nerve or something. also the position i had to sit to get it done was really the most painful part.
my spine didnt hurt so bad, but when he went anywhere else on my back, especially on the my sides, it hurt like a motherfvcker.
my shoulders werent that bad.
The soft part right behind the knee is absolutly horrible, and down below the calf muscle was prety bad..... The spine for me wasnt painfull, but just effin strange... I could friggin feel it in my teeth, the sides of the back were painfull, but not over the top like the calf was. One of my ideas soon will be a ribs peice..... Also going to be doing mroe on the back eventually as well, along with the left leg....... Time and money, time and money.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
My artist had the whole top of head done.....talk about painful. He said it was by far the worst place, and he is covered.

Sghost

Turbo Monkey
Jul 13, 2008
NY
eh I dont know, really hard to tell. I doubt he could sit there in the chair for 10 hours straight, the artist wouldnt even want to sit there for 10 hours straight. I think they did it in 2 sessions. Plus how could his parents know that the tattoo looked bad if it was just getting done that day? unless they sent cell pics... but still.

I have a pretty big piece on my arm (about 22 hours?) and at most I could only do 7 hours of shading. When I was done my arm was pretty swollen and I def couldnt move it as rob did when he was running around. My arm was def pretty raw and slight blood here and there. I see ZERO blood on rob.
He called his parents to tell them in the video...but the whole thing does seem scripted. No blood, slight pink in 2 areas if that. I'm thinking there was a gun just for sound effects.