Quantcast

Are we witnessing the death of american democracy?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I hope that kid gets a nice sleazy lawyer for a civil suit
I'd sue the cops.

They saw what happened

There's other video in that guy @mrolmos string of videos. They don't beat the shit out of the blonde kid. They annihilate another kid in a red shirt right before that. Same big asshole in the white t-shirt and snack vest doing the punching.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
weird that these pro-fascists and proud boys aren't squaring up with the armed black folk / NFAC.

also, swing bats and shooting paintballs? fuck them. those proud guys are begging to get shot.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Probably one of the most disturbing conclusions I have come to in recent times, is the fact that Kidwoo probably has a Twitter account.

@TheRealWoo

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
That's a particularly harsh one. Similar vein to the NYT one — How will you be most effective at stopping donnie when shit goes nuts after the election?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
As you might know we’re having an election here too, soon. Be interested to know which of our parties you’d vote for:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I'm tossing up Green and Labour. Leaning Green, because the National party are polling badly right now, but if their numbers firm up I'll switch to Labour.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
As you might know we’re having an election here too, soon. Be interested to know which of our parties you’d vote for:

Using the hidden party name-
Education: Green and Opportunities
Environment: Green and labour

Yeah, Green.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Yeah, The ‘New Conservatives’ are pretty batshit, religious racist assholes, but I don’t think they’ll even clear 1% of the vote. (You need 5% to get into parliament). ACT are the other fairly hard right lot but they are free market neoliberals really, individualists/libertarians sort of thing. They traditionally only get in parliament because of a deal with National that gives the Nats cover to move right on some stuff.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Using the hidden party name-
Education: Green and Opportunities
Environment: Green and labour

Yeah, Green.
TOP (Opportunities) have great policies, their whole schtick is super progressive, evidence-based policy, but unfortunately they have next to no chance of getting in. They were originally fronted by an eccentric millionaire who wanted to kill all the cats, and they never really recovered from that. ☹

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
TOP (Opportunities) have great policies, their whole schtick is super progressive, evidence-based policy, but unfortunately they have next to no chance of getting in. They were originally fronted by an eccentric millionaire who wanted to kill all the cats, and they never really recovered from that. ☹
syadasti, is that you?

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I find the parts that didn't make the headline far more shocking than not knowing the precise figure of Jews murdered:
more than one in 10 believe Jews caused the Holocaust, [...] Almost a quarter of respondents (23%) said they believed the Holocaust was a myth, or had been exaggerated
I think you'd get similar results in lots of other places unfortunately.

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I can't say I can come up with a name for either camp or ghetto.

Auschwitz finally came to my mind.

According to the study of millennial and Gen Z adults aged between 18 and 39, almost half (48%) could not name a single concentration camp or ghetto established during the second world war.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Another good article; How to think a bit more clearly about what’s happening to you. I hate to say it but kind of obvious from the outside, but it’s always harder for the frogs in the pot.