Quantcast

Ban Em

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
mud'n'sweat said:
You keep saying this, but none of us even know what was said or what was construed or considered to fall under this description.

You didn't check the reddish knob thread early enough this morning. There was some racial stereo typing / humor in there that could be taken the wrong way and SK6 deleted it. You might have missed it. It was in the last couple of posts.

Did anybody see "The Office" last night? It's sort of like that.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Okay, I just didn't understand why there was so much fuss over what I had read. I didn't read the board lastnight past 7ish so I must have missed it all. As vague as all these comments have been, it's been really frustrating understanding exactly what was being considered such a big deal. :rolleyes:

I was starting to think people just didn't want us on "their" trails and were whining like little punks about nothing. Guess not.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
mud'n'sweat said:
I was starting to think people just didn't want us on "their" trails and were whining like little punks about nothing. Guess not.

Nope, I don't think that was it... Give sk6 more credit...

May 24, 2005
Baltimore
I was starting to think people just didn't want us on "their" trails and were whining like little punks about nothing.
That was last month's Shed thread where someone was taken to task about acting like he owned the place and had greater rights than others to ride there.

That kind of stuff doesn't get deleted around here.

What? It WAS deleted and replaced with a "respect the locals" comment because that lone person complained?

Oh.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
jdschall said:
Nope, I don't think that was it... Give sk6 more credit...
I don't think Ralph would ever let it happen intentionally, I just thought some one was being tricky. Either way, doesn't matter, that wasn't the case anyhow. :)

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
sirknight6 said:
I am a paralegal.

HAHAHA,Dude no you're not! You may be taking classes to be one but as of yet you have not graduated and are thus not an official paralegal untill you have met the required number of hours followed by a State exam.:rolleyes:

My neighbor is a Med student and in 2 years he will be a doctor.
My wife is a law student not a laywer.
Tattooo was a law student and he is facetious as a mother hucker!:cool:

Love ya Ralphie, just gotta give ya some crap for altering my earlier post:love:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
wood-dog said:
HAHAHA,Dude no you're not! You may be taking classes to be one but as of yet you have not graduated and are thus not an official paralegal untill you have met the required number of hours followed by a State exam.:rolleyes:

My neighbor is a Med student and in 2 years he will be a doctor.
My wife is a law student not a laywer.
Tattooo was a law student and he is facetious as a mother hucker!:cool:

Love ya Ralphie, just gotta give ya some crap for altering my earlier post:love:
I have far exceeded the minimum requirements of a associates degree paralegal, and have focus classes, some that transfer to first year law. So...:p

Your just a big fat poo poo head! :D

;)

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
If only I got around to passing the bar. Or that pesky third year of school. Frigging Hurricane...

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
peeps just need to get some thicker skin, on this board, and in life

christ! people LOOK for things to be offended by

ahh the days of john belushi and the not ready for prime time players...

Jane..you ignorant slut