Quantcast

> Buyer beware Thursday it is <

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Le sigh. Gas prices here are back up to $1.20 per liter. I don't think it has been that high since the before times. :(

At work early today. Waiting for the coffee machine to do its thing.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Had an interesting walk/meeting yesterday. Seems some people think I would make a good city councilor. Slept like crap thinking about it.

Need to work a bit today and clear the roof of snow.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
This morning is cold and breezy and there is a fresh coat of snow on the roads and I just wanted to stay in my warm bed and sleep, but I dragged my fat sack of shit self out the door for a 5.7 mile run. I am glad I got that done. I've got an eye exam in 30 minutes, which will be my first one in....30 years??

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode early. Trails are ugly - flash frozen slush that was beaten and postholed by hundreds of hikers prior to re-freezing. Rideableru but ugly.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Wait, who are you and where did you come from? Is the paint on your bike chipped and are you irate in that regard?
So irate! But mostly about the errant coffee grounds in my cuppa that I cannot seem to remove without extremely oblique angles of Reynolds numbered index digits. Something something surface tension something meniscus something something properties of objects in liquid.

Was it too much? It was probably too much. I'm occasionallyª known for too much.

ªfrequently

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
So irate! But mostly about the errant coffee grounds in my cuppa that I cannot seem to remove without extremely oblique angles of Reynolds numbered index digits. Something something surface tension something meniscus something something properties of objects in liquid.

Was it too much? It was probably too much. I'm occasionallyª known for too much.

ªfrequently

you have to read a copious amount of RM threads to be able to make sense of all of this.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

ªfrequently
Have you considered dipping your fingers in butter and trying to fetch those errant grounds? I have no idea if it'll help, but its worth a shot.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i have installed a tv and speakers in my work/bike shop. in the process of purging a bunch of crap and improving the organization on what remains.

snow is back, back again. probably close to 3" already, and the heaviest snowfall isn't supposed to occur until midday.

made chili yesterday, will be putting it on everything today, eggs with chili for breakfast, baked potatoes with chili for dinner.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's my Friday this week and I am fresh out of fucks to be given. Cold and slushy, the rain starts today and should last all week

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

today I do not work. But also do not ski. Perhaps I will think about revising a paper for a different journal. Perhaps

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
buyer beware indeed. this 34* and rainy thursday is defective. i'd like to trade it in for a warm and sunny one, please!
Are you sure it's defective? Maybe it's just a bad batch of paint? How's the exploded diagram looking for that Thursday? Are you irate about it in this regard?