Quantcast

^^ BV's birthday Thursday ^^

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Hiked in with the Rogue Hoe to deal with a couple problem children. Cut drains, removed mud that never dries, and reshaped area so it just has a slight dip. There was only a 20% chance of rain of which I received 100% of that chance. It was a light rain so I kept working.

Hiked back to the car, geared up and pedal off. Not long after I finished working some dude still rode around the puddles that no longer have any mud. Which is the whole reason why I worked on them in the first place, so the trail doesn't keep getting wider. I just don't understand some riders.

Tacos for dinner...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
hell day at work. Fatal big rig accident with a hazmat spill. kept I580 west bound closed for 13 hours. Its only the busiest freeway and mjor truck route in the bay area. every back road and surface street was jammed up for my entire shift. I drove 182 miles in that shit with either disabled or challenged adults on board all day:bonk:

at least it motivated me to do over an hour of hard intervals on my spin bike tonight:cheers:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Hiked in with the Rogue Hoe to deal with a couple problem children. Cut drains, removed mud that never dries, and reshaped area so it just has a slight dip. There was only a 20% chance of rain of which I received 100% of that chance. It was a light rain so I kept working.

Hiked back to the car, geared up and pedal off. Not long after I finished working some dude still rode around the puddles that no longer have any mud. Which is the whole reason why I worked on them in the first place, so the trail doesn't keep getting wider. I just don't understand some riders.

Tacos for dinner...
Sounds like you used the Rogue Hoe on the wrong problem.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Thanks for birthday wishes everyone! I don't post a lot, but I still keep an eye on things and handle admin duties. Lizard claws are hard to type with.

My goodness...you're still in NC?

You have to cut JBP some slack. He's old and his time is running out, he doesn't have the luxury of spending his last remaining hours creating two threads.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
My goodness...you're still in NC?
Back, rather than still, but yes. For the time being, anyway. My old job made me a good offer and our cost of living is low here, so it was a good place for us to save up some money while we consider our next adventure.