Quantcast

can hardtails downhill

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
Originally posted by HTFR
ummm... i think he was jokeing just like i was. well not just like in the scence that our joke was the same but the we we both joking.
you must be the matrix
tell you one thing: truth is believing, and i don't believe ya.

and the meat your eating, isn't meat. it's just 01001110100101000101's with dead animal flavour

HTFR

Monkey
Aug 20, 2002
Chelsea, Quebek
Originally posted by rockwool
you must be the matrix
tell you one thing: truth is believing, and i don't believe ya.

and the meat your eating, isn't meat. it's just 01001110100101000101's with dead animal flavour
01001110100101000101 ummmmm. i can almost smell it.:p
peace

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Originally posted by BMXman
I disagree...I had a too much fun last time I was in BC on my HT...it all depends on your state of mind...right now I much more prefer riding my HT downhill than my dual suspension....D
I call photo shop on that picture. No way could a HT be seen out there in broad daylight.

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
Aw crap, I just got my hardtail built up too. I thought the law was going to be repealed.

Is it possible to smuggle my bike across the border so i can ride in BC? I'll take my chances once I'm in the country.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Aw crap, I just got my hardtail built up too. I thought the law was going to be repealed.

Is it possible to smuggle my bike across the border so i can ride in BC? I'll take my chances once I'm in the country.
Mount a shockster to it when you cross the border. Remove it at the top of the chair lift.

Aug 11, 2009
halifax
I just saw this thread, I never knew about the HT law!!! Is this provincial legislation in BC only or is it Canada wide?

I'm asking because I was about to ride a HT, but we all know that ignorance is no excuse when it comes to legal matters so I don't want to risk it.

I'll call my lawyer to see whats up.

BikerBoy28

Monkey
Jul 3, 2006
Bellingham, Wa
The only way to legally ride a HT is that it has to make up for lack of rear travel with Super Monster on Evil Frame. It is legal but frowned upon.....like masturbating on an airplane