Quantcast

boylagz

Monkey
Jul 12, 2011
SF bay area
JOE ROGAN HAS COVID BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Ever since he moved to TX his podcast seems shlt now. On his IG he said he got it but only had 1 day of the worst of s/sx, then was good close to normal yesterday. I dont think he REALLY supports the right but with his platform and reach, hes doing everything to stay relevent. GG.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Ever since he moved to TX his podcast seems shlt now. On his IG he said he got it but only had 1 day of the worst of s/sx, then was good close to normal yesterday. I dont think he REALLY supports the right but with his platform and reach, hes doing everything to stay relevent. GG.
I know. People still don’t get that these Republicans that get COVID don’t learn anything unless they actually die from it.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Please, they're way ahead of you. Might I suggest attending church services at one of Kentucky's finest snake handlers ?

I welcome our new lizard overlords if it means I can haz a live concert and beerz

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
Ya know, I have to wonder…

For those that won’t get vaccinated because “the long term side effects aren’t known”, has anyone posed the question to them as to the long term side effects of a human slurping down some cow/horse dewormer? I’d be interested to know their factually based and well researched response to that question. All internet based I’m sure.

Just ‘cause it’s apple flavored doesn’t mean it’s good for you.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Ya know, I have to wonder…

For those that won’t get vaccinated because “the long term side effects aren’t known”, has anyone posed the question to them as to the long term side effects of a human slurping down some cow/horse dewormer? I’d be interested to know their factually based and well researched response to that question. All internet based I’m sure.

Just ‘cause it’s apple flavored doesn’t mean it’s good for you.
These are also the people that have difficulty naming their favorite their favorite vape juice flavors.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
If your PCP advises you to not get the COVID vaccination because you've had hives with a few antibiotics, I'd suggest you find a new PCP lest you live to regret that decision. Or not live, as it may be.

(yes, this is related to a CT I read tonight.)