Quantcast

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Far be it from me to doubt the accuracy of a fox news headline based on a speech that hadn't happened yet...... but I just listened to the speech and what I heard was federal contractors.

Independent free thinking free wheelin smallbusinessowners™ not so much
you know they'll REEEEEEEEEEEEEE anyways. ItS tHe WiLl Of ThE pEoPlE

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I just KNOW I'l have at least one coworker quit over this.
:disgust:

Just got news that a coworker died over not being pro-actively compliant to this, only in his 30s. I am sure his family will do well on the company provided $65,000 life insurance policy.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
So incredibly happy I got rid of Facebook a few weeks ago. While the Alex Jones believers would be entertaining, the stupid will reach unprecedented heights…and I’m glad I won’t have to experience it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Probably not a smart move politically, definately a smart move by someone who actually gives a shit about responsible governance.
Yeah, politically he's not looking too good, especially after the Afghan withdrawal. However it does seem that he is committed to doing what's right despite how it will effect his reelection chances. So let uncle Joe trow himself on the grenade.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah, politically he's not looking too good, especially after the Afghan withdrawal. However it does seem that he is committed to doing what's right despite how it will effect his reelection chances. So let uncle Joe trow himself on the grenade.
The problem with Afghanistan is that it was a game of hot potato. Withdraw was gonna be a shit show regardless of who is commander in chief.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My company just added a new form on our internal HR app to add vaccine status, dates of shots, brand, and copy of shot card to our personal record.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It says a lot about Americans and american society when doing what's right is unpopular.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Amen, brother.

In his speech, Biden expressed frustration with unvaccinated Americans multiple times and said that he "understands" the "anger" that the vaccinated have against those who have not taken the vaccine.

"We've been patient but our patience is wearing thin and your refusal has cost all of us,"

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Fucking morans. :disgust:

If only jefferson county had some sort of department of (stay with me now) "sheriffs and deputies" that were employed to serve and sometimes even protect the citizens and workers of the county.

Oh well!

Let's be real, that's probably who ran over the sign and yelled at them.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I took my Niece to Church today. Not my idea. Except for me and her. Nobody had a mask on. After the boring part where you give the boring guy money. He avoided me, I kept the $50. Didn't even shake anyone's hand. Walked out and took Her to Ihop. I am the cool Uncle....

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I took my Niece to Church today. Not my idea. Except for me and her. Nobody had a mask on. After the boring part where you give the boring guy money. He avoided me, I kept the $50. Didn't even shake anyone's hand. Walked out and took Her to Ihop. I am the cool Uncle....
Why does god need money? Tell they guy you will pray real hard for him to find money. That should work.

Last edited:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
Epicurus

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
TRULY cool uncle would have brought a geetar, hip amp and played highway to hell during the communion procession.
Unlike Temple. They will call on you if you fall asleep. I prefer to be left alone. I can wash my own Car and their Chicken Dinners are nasty after they sit in the sun all day...