Quantcast

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So did I :D

speaking of which, I admire the current administration's nod to the gipper by taking a 'just say no' approach to understanding a viral pandemic.
i wonder if ronnie ever grabbed nancy like a six pack.....or is that just disgusting...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i have no love or admiration for politicians who have been around for 40+ years on either side trying to "solve" the same old shit they have been trying to "solve" for the last 40 fucking years....

he is old....fucking senile....and filthy fucking rich.

go pound sand joe.

reagan had more going on upstairs in his last days.
Then don't fucking vote and shut the fuck up from trying to take the rest of us down with your pettiness. We've got two options - one isn't great, one is downright vile. Pick your poison and keep your pettiness to yourself.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Then don't fucking vote and shut the fuck up from trying to take the rest of us down with your pettiness. We've got two options - one isn't great, one is downright vile. Pick your poison and keep your pettiness to yourself.
i guess you missed the follow up cunt.

edit: @stoney ......i let someone getting on my last fucking nerve influence that response.....sorry.

petty no......just fucking tired of it.

Last edited:

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
If being asked to wear a mask violates ones rights, why do I have to wear pants?
Hey now, don't lump us pants opponents in with the anti mask folk. Pants are an infringement on our Constitutional rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of a gentle breeze on our taints, masks are a necessary temporary public health imperative. We believe in science, and to that end have encouraged lawmakers to do the right thing and outlaw pants so that their fabrics may be repurposed into masks.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Hey now, don't lump us pants opponents in with the anti mask folk. Pants are an infringement on our Constitutional rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of a gentle breeze on our taints, masks are a necessary temporary public health imperative. We believe in science, and to that end have encouraged lawmakers to do the right thing and outlaw pants so that their fabrics may be repurposed into masks.

I've been trying to tell them!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
i guess you missed the follow up cunt.

edit: @stoney ......i let someone getting on my last fucking nerve influence that response.....sorry.

petty no......just fucking tired of it.
Maybe I did, but it doesn't change that your string of posts about this shit hasn't changed in the last year.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Hate divert the subject away from SteveW's astute political commentary but we had a nice 35000 fresh cases today. Best case scenario is that translates into only a jumbo jet full of dead people, maybe 5, just from today, plenty more tomorrow.

If that was caused by a brown person we'd carpet bomb a few hundred thousand.

But hey, that stock market!

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hate divert the subject away from SteveW's astute political commentary but we had a nice 35000 fresh cases today. Best case scenario is that translates into only a jumbo jet full of dead people, maybe 5, just from today, plenty more tomorrow.

If that was caused by a brown person we'd carpet bomb a few hundred thousand.

But hey, that stock market!
i did not mean too.....some people have thin skin on who they project their hopes and dreams onto...

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I see that Americans, along with a few other 3rd world 'shitholes' will be excluded from travelling to Europe, and probably a variety of other countries for the foreseeable.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I’m still partial to my local Floridian who’s been showing up at VC public forums with extremely well, er uh well half assed anyway, and impassioned speeches, and bells! You sex slaves wouldn’t understand, because you’re all terrorists

Ventura County has really been bringing the win lately, had someone do a drive by pepper spraying of BLM activists, the churchy dude on the city council who quit because he wanted to hand out crackers on zombie Jesus day, and 3 or 4 DA employees arrested for destroying signs supporting BLM. Now if only we could get some decent Cuban food, that’s the one Floridian thing we actually wanted...

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
And allowing heavily infested 1st world shitholes like the UK in.
At least their numbers go down and not up. See the positives, same rules as for Sweden, the land where also freedom and economy was more important than protecting the vulnerable. ;)

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I’m still partial to my local Floridian who’s been showing up at VC public forums with extremely well, er uh well half assed anyway, and impassioned speeches, and bells! You sex slaves wouldn’t understand, because you’re all terrorists

Ventura County has really been bringing the win lately, had someone do a drive by pepper spraying of BLM activists, the churchy dude on the city council who quit because he wanted to hand out crackers on zombie Jesus day, and 3 or 4 DA employees arrested for destroying signs supporting BLM. Now if only we could get some decent Cuban food, that’s the one Floridian thing we actually wanted...
How does anyone keep from laughing out loud at that kind of display? Who would want to get elected to govern a population of people like that (assuming that’s not a lone loony tune). Of course, I love in California. What ain’t fruits and nuts is flakes.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I see that Americans, along with a few other 3rd world 'shitholes' will be excluded from travelling to Europe, and probably a variety of other countries for the foreseeable.
me thinks just purely a thumb in the eye of the toupee without a brain....

they are letting china come in and play...

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm sure no one could have predicted this.

Florida governor regurgitating Trump's claims of number going up because of increased testing. Easy for a moron to buy into that. However the number of tests have increased by 50% but the positive rate jumped from about 5 to 20% which implies the number of unconfirmed cases has increased drastically. We are all fucked if this countries leadership remains fact resistant.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Can it really be representative of the country? Or, is that the chain is only as strong as the weakest link?
I believe if they manage to create a vaccine, for it to be sufficiently effective you need to get most of the population immunized. You've got morons like that, what chance do we have?

@Toshi what % of immunized is likely required for something this contagious?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I believe if they manage to create a vaccine, for it to be sufficiently effective you need to get most of the population immunized. You've got morons like that, what chance do we have?

@Toshi what % of immunized is likely required for something this contagious?
60% has been the number tossed around for herd immunity, would think that would be the same for a vaccine. However that wouldn't meant would go away, it would still be around just not likely to grow.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
60% has been the number tossed around for herd immunity, would think that would be the same for a vaccine. However that wouldn't meant would go away, it would still be around just not likely to grow.
Yup. Under traditional modeling 60%, that being immunized + previously exposed combined.

Some more recent modeling suggests the threshold may be as low as 43%, but still a substantial fraction given that most serology studies outside of tri-state are still on the order of 3% prevalence.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yup. Under traditional modeling 60%, that being immunized + previously exposed combined.

Some more recent modeling suggests the threshold may be as low as 43%, but still a substantial fraction given that most serology studies outside of tri-state are still on the order of 3% prevalence.
Doesn't that still have a lot to do with social behavior? The threshold should be lower if the average sick person exposes 10 people instead of 100?