Quantcast

DßR does RT (pics and videos)

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
those pics and video are awesome. sorry i have posted much lately, been busy. anyway, Dan, you are offcially insane. glad u were wearing your pads on your crash!?!?! anyway, i have been in VT for a few days snowboarding. Hopefully Ill catch up with you guys this week sometime.
--z--

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
VT. snowboarding allready? you suck! ;) I hope you can make it to the shed this weekend. Hey guys let me know when and where for sun., Darren and I will be there unless there is a full on torrential downpour.Looks like most of the rain will be on sat.Scattered showers won't scare us off.
Later E.C.

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
Mike -- I was going rather fast I guess! I hit it near the top, and did a complete roll ending up on my feet at the bottom.

EC check PM's -- 10:00 bottom shuttle run pickup is what I'm thinkin.

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
I am really bummed I cant ride this weekend. damn. you guys all have a good thanksgiving, i will be back in the mix after next weekend.

Oh yeah, anyone know why the first cm of travel on my rear swinger 4-way doesnt have any damping? I am worried I may have to rebuild my rear shock.
--z--

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
1st cm? Can you explain what exactly your shock is doing?A cm is really small should be pretty much just spring at that point. the 6 way should have low speed damping. start there.is anything leaking? Oil - Air. If not don't panic it's probably something simple.Are the shock mount bushings worn out .that would alowe for a good bit of play. that could make it feel strange.I hope some of this helped, prolly did'nt , but good luck. E.C.

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
E.C. said:
1st cm? Can you explain what exactly your shock is doing?A cm is really small should be pretty much just spring at that point. the 6 way should have low speed damping. start there.is anything leaking? Oil - Air. If not don't panic it's probably something simple.Are the shock mount bushings worn out .that would alowe for a good bit of play. that could make it feel strange.I hope some of this helped, prolly did'nt , but good luck. E.C.

Thanks, man. yeah, its weird becuase i rode the shock all last season, and since my last time i filled it with air it started doing it. yeah, its just spring at the 1st cm where before i didnt have that rapid rebound yet. no oil or anything is leaking , i could see and my bushings look good.
thanks,
--z--