Quantcast

Dirt Fest 2017

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woooo. Two more days, I'm excited to ride and drink beers with friends.

Turns out that the army doesn't need our buddy to go fill sand bags in Quebec, so he is back on-board :)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Well I'd say that weekend was a success, weather was great...Even got in the lake for a bit on friday...Where were you guys camped at?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well I'd say that weekend was a success, weather was great...Even got in the lake for a bit on friday...Where were you guys camped at?
Site 22 in the group camping area. We were grouped with some folks from WV and one from Rochester. Pretty cool people. We had some late nights...Spot next to us had some even later nights. :rofl:

Where were you at? We all had a blast the entire weekend and will definitely be returning again.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Did you venture up towards the music tent at all? I was essentially right next to it where the pizza's were being cooked late night (was camped in the dirt rag camp ground)...If you passed a white jeep under the pizza and beer tent that was mine...Spent most of my time there or on the boat down the hill.

I actually didn't have many light nights this year, ended up getting tired as hell each night and crashing by 10'ish

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Did you venture up towards the music tent at all? I was essentially right next to it where the pizza's were being cooked late night (was camped in the dirt rag camp ground)...If you passed a white jeep under the pizza and beer tent that was mine...Spent most of my time there or on the boat down the hill.
I'm sure we met and didn't realize it. I was there into the wee hours each night hanging with Lee, Elizabeth, Paul, and occasionally Mo and Evan.