Quantcast

Dissorder 5 Premiere(sp?)?

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Whistler next sunday at Millenium place. It is on their website...freeridesomethingorother. Sorry to tired to look for the production site.

ME and my buddys from www.ladysmithryders.tk are going to the New World Disorder Five Premier at University of Victoria in Victoria on Vancouver Island, on October 17th. We are going to the all ages show, there is going to be a trials demonstration done by Ryan Leech, who gave an awesome preformance last year, he even managed to break a light with his front tire while he was hopping around on his wooden stunt boxes. I know that in october 12-17 (not sure exactly) there is an adults show at a club called the Red Jacket, BCDC (awesome band) will be preforming there. Come check out one of the shows.

-Cory Wilson

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
A freind and I will be heading up next Wednesday to the show in Vancouver if anyone wants to hitch a ride.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
we were looking at having a premiere in Bham but not sure if there is enough interest to make the rather large $$ licensing fee worth it.

Huckermatt

Chimp
Sep 14, 2003
South Lake, WA
GHY secured the rights to premier this tight vid. Look for more info soon, looks like the show will be sometime around halloween. Possible Skatebarn session/Premier????? Or somewhere with a bar????

Roasted

Turbo Monkey
Jul 4, 2002
Whistler, BC
Sven tha Viking said:
is there an all ages show in whistler this weekend? i'm headed up to vancouver this friday, i'd be interested in going to the premier if i could.
9pm Garfs with BCDC playing. The all ages show is at MY at 7pm. Both tonight.

Evel Monkey

Monkey
Oct 28, 2003
PNW

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
There's a premire in portland on oct 24 at the hollywood theater, tickets are 10 bucks at fat tire farm. There's gonna be an all-ages show for people like me (I'm only 20), and then an alcoholic premire afterwords that I might try to sneak into. Damn drinking laws.......

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
zane said:
There's a premire in portland on oct 24 at the hollywood theater, tickets are 10 bucks at fat tire farm. There's gonna be an all-ages show for people like me (I'm only 20), and then an alcoholic premire afterwords that I might try to sneak into. Damn drinking laws.......
Actually it's $7.50 to get in and all the beer you can drink at the adults show at 8:00pm, sunday. :thumb:
The underage show is at 6:00.

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
I'm echoing AJ on this one, come to the Renton Premier, we're hooking up on some sweet stuff for everyone, a Dirtbag frame from the Boys at Transition, and more, I've been on the phone and emailing marketing "Santa's" all day on this. Did we mention that our party is ALL AGES too!?

Go to www.gohuckyourself.com for more details.......

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
bibs said:
who in Seattle would drive to Portland just to see this movie? Honestly man?! :P Plus, GHY events are off the hook...youve never been? well you should go...
Who says everyone on the Pacific Northwest forum is from Seattle?
Obviously you guys should go to the show that is closer.

Where is Renton anyway? :confused:

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
Confirmed as of last night: Kevin and Kyle from Transition Bikes are hooking somebody up with a brand new, redesigned, Preston FR frame with Romic Shock as the grand prize for the raffle, and that's by no means the only thing being given away! One or both of the guys will be there in person to present the frame to the winner.

Bring your funny monney kids!

Free Beer's cool, but FREE FRAMES are waay better! We'll have some drink specials too!