Quantcast

Election Day(s) Thread.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Go check out the front page of Fox News, they appear now to be pretty pro-Biden in their coverage.
(at least very not pro Trump)
for real.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Go check out the front page of Fox News, they appear now to be pretty pro-Biden in their coverage.
for real.

*grabs tin foil hat*
IMG-20201108-WA0000.jpg

This was an answer to a tweet by the local Nazi party referent, who accused Trump of giving the US to the New World Order in a silver plate.

That guy is complaining the Trump administration leaked blueprints to build UFOs.

Right wing extremists are such a shit show, no matter which country they belong to...

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Don't worry his marks have him covered.

-Press conference at the Four Seasons
for real.

By pro-Biden you mean not irrationally pro Trump.

Don't let the last 4 years change the definition of what normal is.

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
It's the festering open sore that collected all the flushed feces from twitter and facebook.

It's where the nazis are. The straight up, unashamed nazis.
Thankfully it’s a total fringe phenomenon. Oh...

74451B6A-C893-447B-A2D4-DF739C178D5B.jpeg

Last edited:
A little help?

No habla and no text to copy into a translator.
Si la corte, responde NUNCA BIDEN

If the court responds NEVER BIDEN

AspergerTide#QueSeVayanTod...

Atribuyen a Kamala Harris decir en su discurso que "no esta garantizada la democracia" en USA...
Espero que Trump suelte el video ese rapido y declare la ley marcial antes de que asumen estos subverivos hijos de la KGB...

Kamala Harris is credited with saying in her speech that "democracy is not guaranteed" in the USA ...
I hope Trump releases the video quickly and declares martial law before these subverive sons of the KGB take over ...

MARA, @MARA110324

Es ahora

It's now

AspergerTide#QueSeVayanT...

Trump solto, en serio, la tecnologia ovni

No hay en youtube la foto de un ovni real andando pero estan, por partes, la forma de hacer uno, y libros que respaldan como el Paul La Violette.

La gente perdido la habilidad de atar cabos, eso es lo que esta mal.

Trump seriously let go of UFO technology

There is no picture on YouTube of a real UFO moving but there are, in parts, the way to make one, and supporting books like Paul La Violette.

People lost the ability to connect the dots, that's what's wrong.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"The same campaign that thought they booked a hotel but instead booked an alley are going to execute a sweeping legal strategy to overturn election results in 4 states."

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Speaking of Georgia run-offs, please fuck right off with the "democrats wasted money" narrative because they lost some races to long entrenched republicans in deep red states with deep pockets. You think this shit happens like flipping a light switch? It takes work, it takes effort, and until Citzens United goes away it's going totake a metric fuck ton of money. You know how much the dems spent for Stacey Abrams to lose in GA in 2018? Money well fucking spent. Long term investment.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I'm not making an argument based on politics, I'm making a case for a systemic failure of moral clarity. I regret nothing I said in that thread. For anyone paying attention, it was clear from the outset who he was. If I made any mistakes, it was to grossly underestimate just how evil and awful a Trump administration was going to be.