Quantcast

Eurobike Photos

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Taking a closer look at the Orange bikes I see that the SubZero has some badass purple on it and I wonder what fork they are gonna put on the Patriot 66? I would venture that it might be a Marzocchi of some kind.

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
Transcend said:
that green and yellow IH is horrendous. Kill it dead.
oooo it burns.....

That Giant looks hotter than ever...

and what the hell is the deal with that Mongoose? are they using the pseudo Gt-I-Drive thingy? Thats one of the most confusing linkage arangments i've ever seen

and is the 223's pivot even higher? or is it the angle or smaller chainring? looks way too high in the pic....in Trek territory :sneaky:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Darn, as we carry giant, I was hoping to see the new Giant Maestro chassi...guess I'll have to wait a little longer....

cali4niabiker

Monkey
Jun 29, 2004
ATLANTA, GA
Transcend said:
that green and yellow IH is horrendous. Kill it dead.
I second it. It makes me want to puke... and its a similar color to vomit. :nope:

And it looks like its got some sort of "neon" paint that gives off light when you turn off of the lights. It could easily become an UFO once the first ones hit the trails.

dwylie75

Chimp
Sep 19, 2003
yeah thats great that you don't liek the color of the bike but i want to see more pics of the the other bikes 7point etc..

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
zedro said:
oooo it burns.....

and is the 223's pivot even higher? or is it the angle or smaller chainring? looks way too high in the pic....in Trek territory :sneaky:
yeah, i was thinking that too!

Aug 22, 2004
i'm not liking the color of that ironhorse the new mongoose i hate to say is pretty cool looking and i can't wait to see more pics of that fox fork

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Tully said:
Do you know anything about it?
only that it will be made in 4, 6 and 8" models

if dave our Az rep would go to his sales meetings, I'd know more...

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
The IH paint is awesome...I like that. The Boxxers look good too! I like everything in those pics!

The 223 looks like it has a longer shock in it??

Sideways

Monkey
Jun 8, 2002
Asheville, North Carolina
Just when I thought that Mongoose was the worst thing ever....this "onion" comes along and blows everything out of the water!

How do people smart enought to operate a Mill come up this this total crap?

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Eurobike was fun!

its sad that Iron horse doesn't have a distributor here.
sadly i can't do it myself ;)

the onion things are really weird they also had som carbon bikes on display

and if you are bored look for phobia bikes they have a new version of a VPP dh bike which doesn't infringe the patents and it looks pretty cool, but very weird.

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Jm_ said:
only that it will be made in 4, 6 and 8" models

if dave our Az rep would go to his sales meetings, I'd know more...
I'm pretty sure that the new "freeride" line and "trail bike" line will be unveiled at Interbike. I'm almost certain that the new line will be called the "faith" but I'm not 100%. All this is according to the cryptic info on some post cards that were sent to my shop by Giant. :dead: :dead: It should be pretty awesome. My Giant rep. is super hush hush about it, he's like "wait till Interbike" I think he doesen't know JACK. :rolleyes:

-ALF