Quantcast

Everyone's Ride Gallery

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Your boy TJ likes lying about his DH status to people he doesn't think know any better. Ran into him at a non-DH bike related gathering, over heard him talking about racing and sparked up a little conversation. He told me he rode "C" class, when I asked what that was he stated semi pro, not end of the pack expert... hahahahaha. Then he went on a rant about how he quit riding because it became all about the sponsors to him and no longer fun, just all work. Bwahahahahahahahahaha.
I'm back on the bike for the first time in 6 months... see you all at the next Fontucky gathering, gonna stick to "F" class and race your boy, if his sponsors don't get down on him again... ;)
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: He sucks.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Nice Pics! I would have raced that one but was rhomping the moto at Gorman. Don't really like the Firestone course even though I'm right by it. Every time I'm up there I end up riding moto at Zaca instead :~

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Found this one of me on pinkbike. MAD props to whoever took it.
Note: I FINALLY changed my riding style and ride with my brakes aimed down more then that. No wonder my wrists always used to hurt :P

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Some sweet photos of Pat today when we were on Tunnel.

NOT the best place to crash ;) Still don't know how his bike ended up perfectly like that.

Yep...he snapped his shock in half! WTG:poster_oops:

BMCarter

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
Santa Barbara
Pat, if it makes you feel any better, you don't get the award for the most expensive failure of the day....... You can see the cracks on both sides of the swingarm, its right were the upper pivot attaches.

I wasn't even going to entertain the idea of a new bike until the end of this summer at the earliest. So on a related note, I'll be riding an 08 Sunday for the very first time at the first winter series race.

btw, you get a chance to go over the pics from the other day yet?

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
haha, nice!! Did you just notice that after the ride? What did mike do? I heard he ate sh!t pretty good. Not really... I'm trying to get way too many things done before I go on a school trip to mammoth Sunday. I'll get them up in like a week and a half at the earliest...

BMCarter

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
Santa Barbara
Yeah, we got done after San Ysidro and I looked at the bike because it was making some noise and said, "well ****, looks like I'm not doing the winter series."

Mike had a big fall, none of us saw it though as we was the last person, he was hurting pretty bad.

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
Mike had a big fall, none of us saw it though as we was the last person, he was hurting pretty bad.

Yep, it was one of those "epic fail" moments of mine that ALWAYS happens on that trail. I'll stick with going fast on Tunnel....f**k the other trails out here!

Thanks to that...I'm gonna be racing on bent pedals and a really bad back at Fontana this weekend:poster_oops:

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
This is somewhat "ride" oriented. But ya...Don't forget to tie down a ramp when you're driving up gibralter over to E. Camino...it can result in an almost "epic fail" moment!

5150dhbiker

Turbo Monkey
Nov 5, 2007
Santa Barbara, CA
For those of you that did not make Brian Head or Angel Fire...here are a couple pics. from there. AWESOME races!
Rockin' BMCarter's V10 in Angel Fire

Modeling the bike on one of the high speed spots ;)

Doing a small log thingy in Brian Head

Being chased by my friend Eric in practice - Brian Head

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Maybe Ill pick em up from you! PMme a $.

You suck man that kills me to see all the guys riding in tshirts and sun!!!!
Nice video and Im still impressed with how steady it is.
Looked like at the beginning he was getting a maxxis enema! :D

Id like to see footage from a race run today!

Last edited:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Fontruck Stop USA Winter Series #1

My bike (15C) still wanted to play after a half-asleep race run

lower rock section

Nancy, thundering down the course.

"Sunny" and very gusty at Fontucker

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.

If you don't see your race run pic posted here, I didn't take one of you.
I was just taking pics of random racers on my hike up to the top to cover the main event, THE Z CLASS HEROES!
...starring, Adrian "The Z Classs Legend" Quinatana

"Dirtymike- checked, tkcastle- checked, lovebunny's bro -pfft, dhmike -who? Zark -checked his time, and yes, CHECKED! 2nd place, beaotches and I only rode 80%." -The Sluck, taunting.

and yes, dhmike legitimately beat a san diego crew. adrian wanted me to point that out as a consolation for those he'd beaten. kick his ass in two weeks. :p

nancy, I cropped the pics. U will prolly not like the orig file but I'll look for em again.

Last edited: