Quantcast

Fairclough on the move?

-KB-

Chimp
Aug 31, 2010
Granite City
From his twitter:

Looking like some big changes happening for 2012 for me,new knee, new face and maybe some new wheels!!! Exiting stuff!!!

Let the speculation commence!

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
"All I can tell you about the potential new wheel. Is that they will be fast and sideways at all times with some power behind them for 2012."

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Probably a giant wing added to keep his bike from always flying out to the side every time he boosts a jump. I predict he'll be way faster next year with all that extra forward momentum.

Knoxx

Chimp
Oct 11, 2011
In the last pic the"monster hat " might be B.F.but .....The other guy is for sure the team manager of TWR.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Ha! I bought a single speed to commute on, but flipped it over to the freewheel side. Fixies suck for proper riding. Can't take a corner with any degree of speed... (unless your last name is Akrigg I guess). Plus, I got hit by a van pulling a u-turn in the middle of an intersection, and I couldn't stop in time to avoid him.

As for skinny jeans... I don't have the physique for such things, and would rather spare that sight to all others around me. and even if I did have that physique, I don't think I'd wear them....

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
brendan fairclough
Off to Switzerland tomo for a few business meetings. Better dust the suit off!!! should be good.

brendan fairclough
"@r_buchanan: I'm intrigued. What business?!!" haha mainly regarding making 2012 as sick as possible.Just having a sniff about.

isn't the off season fun!