Quantcast

Fontana 2009

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
I'll be there and will be moving up to C class. Just kidding. If I end up making it at all, it'll probably be the tail end of the season.

BMCarter

Monkey
Oct 10, 2007
Santa Barbara
I will be there this weekend pending that UPS/FedEx can deliver on time, riding a new bike for the very first time Saturday morning. Should be an interesting weekend.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Ever since the SRC Annual, I've had a grand total of 30 minutes of riding. I'm still iffy if I can go. I'm broke as a joke and I'm seriously, massively, and shamefully outta shape too.

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
I will be there, Y class I believe.

Ever since the SRC Annual, I've had a grand total of 30 minutes of riding. I'm still iffy if I can go. I'm broke as a joke and I'm seriously, massively, and shamefully outta shape too.
come anyways :biggrin:

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
hehehe, it's come to a point where I'm becoming immune to those energy drinks. I WILL endeavour to attend though.... if just to root you guys on and take pics.... btw... my Nicolai is no more :(

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Got rid of the Mercedes ML 320 (Nicolai Mpire)
Bought an old and beaten Porsche (some used aluminum bike)
Couldn't Afford the McLaren SLR (Intense M6 with red decals)

I'm 51% going so far.... it should be 52% by this afternoon

Dirty.. you'll just have to try and beat me via time... I'll be staying in Pre-Vet Beginner untill I learn not to crash and brake check at every rock.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Where is Ade at? He's usually all up on the boards, talking smack on the Z class before a race....hater.:disgust:

;)

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
On top of it, he has a bottle of Sweet and Sour sauce stuck in his bottle cage. He likes to keep his carb intake on the up and up so he can make Ozzer cry on the climbs.

Actually we need to watch out for LoveBunny's Bro. He's gotten crazy fast and has been known to huck once in a while

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
So it looks like its gonna be a windy mofo. sustained max wind on Saturday: 23mph, gusting to almost 50mph!

lamp

Monkey
Mar 21, 2008
Im driving up from north county sat. morning, have room for 1 more. BUT I am leaving sat. night or sunday morning . . .

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
I know a bunch of East Coast fags will be there. Get a job you bums.
I think I rode with those bums today, if those bums happen to have hopped the Jay's van.

Doubt I'll be making it up there at this point. Working on Sunday and the prospect of wind... well that just blows.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Got rid of the Mercedes ML 320 (Nicolai Mpire)
Bought an old and beaten Porsche (some used aluminum bike)
Couldn't Afford the McLaren SLR (Intense M6 with red decals)

I'm 51% going so far.... it should be 52% by this afternoon

Dirty.. you'll just have to try and beat me via time... I'll be staying in Pre-Vet Beginner untill I learn not to crash and brake check at every rock.

HA, you staying in Beginner????? Phhhh, just giving up on me eh? Its all good, I will go up to sport, see ya this weekend Bro.