Quantcast

Fontana Race?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Did you hear me yelling back at people cheering me, "Thanks, who are you?"

Practice? who needs practice. Beer was my friend. Oh, and what happened to those M6's from San diego? Oh wait, thats right, They were behing me on my DIRTBAG!!!!!

Oh the wall wasnt that bad, If my fat ass can get up and pedal it, whats everyone elses excuses?

And for the record, I dig the Abba on teh video, seems to go along with Fontana for some reason.

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Did you hear me yelling back at people cheering me, .
LMAO! They were screaming "get out of the way, rider up!"

Sorry had too! :D Pics look good guys Im jealous. Im getting some pics at the expert line tomorrow at the bike park, Ill post a few to try and counter act some geo envy from here!
Nice results as well, dustin, Al (AKA redbull junkie) frias and allister!

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise

Practice? who needs practice. Beer was my friend. Oh, and what happened to those M6's from San diego? Oh wait, thats right, They were behing me on my DIRTBAG!!!!!
Hahaha!!! For a brief second I'm glad I ride an mPire. Good finish bro! Great crowd this race. I swear there were at least 2 spectators/photogs at each corner/berm/rock.

The_Sluck

Chimp
May 14, 2007

Oh the wall wasnt that bad, If my fat ass can get up and pedal it, whats everyone elses excuses?

And for the record, I dig the Abba on teh video, seems to go along with Fontana for some reason.
Wow. I can feel that 5th placed podium sized head all the way here in San Diego. Haha! Your confidence is very inspiring. :cheers:

I'll make sure to keep that one in my back pocket for January. Get your training on. Hehe.