Quantcast

For Immediate Release-Chainsmoke Racing

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
Spendin' Chips at Manny's
Chainsmoke.net fields a Downhill Race Team for 2008 partnering with O’Neal/Azonic USA

20 East-Coast Riders sign-up to race the 2008’ Season

Columbus, Ohio: Chainsmoke.net will field a team of 20 riders from Ohio, Virginia and North Carolina for the upcoming 2008 Downhill Race Season focusing on major races on the East-Coast: primarily Snowshoe’s Full-Throttle Series and the East Coast Gravity Series. The program was started by the website’s founder, Mark Van Meter, with the intentions of recognizing up and coming riders and get more recreational riders involved in racing as a sport. 2008 will field 13 beginners dubbed “The Lucky 13” as well as 7 advanced riders in the Sport and Expert Category. Each year riders new to racing will have a chance to fill one of the 13 spots as the current riders move up in class each season creating an ongoing “Rider Development Program”.

More details can be found at http://www.chainsmoke.net and a new sub-web will be dedicated to the race team ready December 1st, 2007 complete with rider bios, pictures, free-wallpaper and message board.

BEGINNER TEAM

Mark “Xander” Van Meter
Gordon Krueger
Ryan Wiitala
Shawn Holt
Dominic Calabretta
Todd Hamilton
Rafael eSilva
Steve Black
Rob Gossman
Chad Braunbeck
Chuck Cales
Mike Hogsett
Darryl Grubb

Sport/Expert Team

Bret “Buzz” Busby
Brian Miller
Bob Safrit
Mancil Gray
Josh Rhea
Robb Simms
Dennis Jenson

Questions regarding Team Chainsmoke/Azonic can be directed to:

Mark Van Meter
xander@chainsmoke.net

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
LOL!!!! This is going to be a fun year.

I wanted Mancil on the team...
And since its your team I guess you think you can just let whoever you want on it.

Like I said before I got dibs on mascot. Mancil can be the drunken idiot.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
There is no way I can wear that walking down the trail. Those balls will snag on every root and rock out there. I could fall and fvck somebodies time up. I've already done that once dont want it to happen again

hokierider

Chimp
Jul 13, 2007
So Mancil are you actually moving up next year or are you gonna sandbag it so you can race Dennis and I? Or is Dennis moving up too so that he can race you?