Quantcast

For Immediate Release-Chainsmoke Racing

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Not sure - out of the 3 races at SS I only placed in one of them. Not sure how thats sandbagging.

I would hate to move up only to have my A$$ handed to me

Don't know yet
You also placed at the Mass. race. You did good enough last year to move up. Dont be a sandbagger nobody likes a sandbagger.

beachbum

Chimp
Feb 19, 2007
coastal nc
so, i just got back in from a training ride to the bar...... on the beach cruzzzer, i'd like to know what everyone else on the team is doing to prepare for next season.

beachbum

Chimp
Feb 19, 2007
coastal nc
We're all comin' down and trainin' your way...mmm...beer...
come on down, 72 and sunny today.
i am planning a race/ poker run in jan/feb revolving around our exceptional bars. Keep your eyes posted for info on the "Beaufort Triangle 500" . i get caught in the beaufort triangle every friday night and tomorrow night and...

Summit

Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
here 'n there
Alright, now I'm officially scared of next season ;)

As for docs, my wife's an ED doc so I'm sure she can help put us all back together after races. Or at least set up an IV rehydration station after all the drinking...

Summit a.k.a. Particle

hokierider

Chimp
Jul 13, 2007
I must say though that if a Lummox beats you that is pretty sad. Just consider the definition of what a Lummox is...

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
Spendin' Chips at Manny's
Alright, now I'm officially scared of next season ;)

As for docs, my wife's an ED doc so I'm sure she can help put us all back together after races. Or at least set up an IV rehydration station after all the drinking...

Summit a.k.a. Particle
Okay, I'm training with Summit and Beechbum...O-Ficial like..

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
come on down, 72 and sunny today.
i am planning a race/ poker run in jan/feb revolving around our exceptional bars. Keep your eyes posted for info on the "Beaufort Triangle 500" . i get caught in the beaufort triangle every friday night and tomorrow night and...

HELL YA! Seriously...I want in...I'll be down.

homepiece

Monkey
May 22, 2006
OHIO
I actually am going to start my training regimen Dec. 1. I have never been as out of shape as I am right now. My wife and I just had a kid, and I have started building a home gym in the basement. I bought a gym quality elliptical, have some kettlebells, and will be buying some more stuff as well. I also am going to start some mma training. Mainly Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai boxing stuff. My friend started a gym a few months ago and I have helped out with some IT work for him and will work out there a few times a week as well. So I should actually be in pretty good shape by the time that the season rolls around.

If you guys want, I could have him draw up a offseason workout plan, and post it for anyone to follow for offseason training if they so desire.

I will also be riding skatepark and rays every week as well.

XANDER

Monkey
Aug 21, 2007
I actually am going to start my training regimen Dec. 1. I have never been as out of shape as I am right now. My wife and I just had a kid, and I have started building a home gym in the basement. I bought a gym quality elliptical, have some kettlebells, and will be buying some more stuff as well. I also am going to start some mma training. Mainly Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai boxing stuff. My friend started a gym a few months ago and I have helped out with some IT work for him and will work out there a few times a week as well. So I should actually be in pretty good shape by the time that the season rolls around.

If you guys want, I could have him draw up a offseason workout plan, and post it for anyone to follow for offseason training if they so desire.

I'm down for that Brain on the offseason work out plan. If you want a partner or something for running, rays, or whatever I'm game for sure.

Very cool!!!

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA

sweet now you can really fvck somebody up if they scratch your truck. Or when somebody in the condo next door comes out sunday morning wanting to know why you are beating on your bike with a hammer at 8 in the morning.

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States

Training plans - they start in about 2 weeks. I'll run 3 times a week with 1 or 2 XC rides keeping the HR under 165 - End of Jan run 3 times a week 2 easy 1 hard - with 2/3 rides a week keeping HR around 165

March - April Intervals running /road bike/ w/ hard mtb rides

May - Kick ass a Massanutten