Quantcast

france....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Pretty sure more than a few Africans over there have been killed by Black cops, does that count?
even black people over here ignore black people killing other black people.

ask al sharpton.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
I don't want to be in paris right now, period. But yeah, shit may be getting real for anyone with a Quran and a ninja costume.

And if these psychopaths are crazy enough to screw around with the Bavarians, then Allah will have a lot more company in short order.

dtm1

Monkey
Apr 11, 2015
And just a day after America's Coward in Chief declared that we have "contained isis" and they are becoming "less effective".... And a week before his upcoming trip to Paris to discuss "the greatest threat facing us"... Climate change. If only that trip had been a couple weeks ago, all of this could have been avoided.

It's a sad day when the current US administration needs to look to France and what will be their response to this attack as an example of how to grow a pair and properly address these maniacs.

But yeah, climate change. Definitely climate change. Probably killed at LEAST 130 people in Paris last night.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
And just a day after America's Coward in Chief declared that we have "contained isis" and they are becoming "less effective".... And a week before his upcoming trip to Paris to discuss "the greatest threat facing us"... Climate change. If only that trip had been a couple weeks ago, all of this could have been avoided.

It's a sad day when the current US administration needs to look to France and what will be their response to this attack as an example of how to grow a pair and properly address these maniacs.

But yeah, climate change. Definitely climate change. Probably killed at LEAST 130 people in Paris last night.
Nice, we now have some Fox News flavor added to this thread. Personally, I would extend responsibility for this slaughter beyond Obama, err, Obummer and include windmills, hydroelectric dams, and solar panels. And basically anyone who drives a Prius.

dtm1

Monkey
Apr 11, 2015
Nice, we now have some Fox News flavor added to this thread. Personally, I would extend responsibility for this slaughter beyond Obama, err, Obummer and include windmills, hydroelectric dams, and solar panels. And basically anyone who drives a Prius.
Yeah, would you? I'd include weenies like YOU who also think climate change is the real enemy and are to deluded to name the real threat and don't have enough substance below their belts to call it like it is. Now quiet down while the men you despise keep you safe Shirley.

dtm1

Monkey
Apr 11, 2015
Had a feeling you two would be first in line... Barely had to give the nutbag tree a little jostle.

dtm1

Monkey
Apr 11, 2015
Found the retard.
Ohhh! How insensitive and non pc of you. AND you neg repped me too!! Why don't you address the topic tuff guy? Think we should be importing Syrian refugees by the thousands like your reach around partner Kerry? Think that MAYBE isis might oh I don't know... Sneak a couple in? Wait, I got it, we'll counter attack by inserting some Christians into Mecca, cuz you know they're just as murderously violent.

dtm1

Monkey
Apr 11, 2015
I'm actually surprised you left-wing fruitcakes aren't saying that the French deserve it since they're fighting Isis in Iraq & Syria. I mean, this is just a reprisal France should've expected right???
@jackalope @Pesqueeb ...et al