Quantcast

+++Friday GMT+++

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Three day weekend ahead for me since I still have vaca days to use up at work. Might try to get some xmas shopping done on Monday.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Last day at the current gig. Looking forward to our lunch field trip but am trying to think of what I can do for my coworkers. Perhaps poop in the heat treat oven and let er rip?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have been running some local trails at lunch lately. I am usually stricken with disastrous muscle pain if I try running more than a few yards. The dirt seems to be treating me well, very little pain. Felt good yesterday and finished my normal 30 minute run in 25 minutes. Looks like I can bump up the mileage.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
oh-i was thinking it meant you could stop running now.
I really don't like running. But during the winter, with limited daylight and weather constraints it is the best way for me retain some fitness. Not to mention it is the only exercise I can realistically get when on the road for work.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all! It's both Friday and my Friday. That is a good thing.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yo.
my skis will be ready today. I will be skiing somewhere on T-giving.
I will be home alone & off of work for 5 days. my lesbian friend is already trying to get me to the strip clubs.

I must be getting old cuz I rather spend that money playing poker.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Good afternoon, cretins. Getting dug out at the office jorrrrb after my Baja adwenture, it's not super fun but not terrible. That is the entirety of my report.

Nick, Stoney, SS, Squeeb, etc.: a buddy of mine (Hirsch) is smoking a brisket or three and having people to his place on Sunday ~noon to hear all of our Baja 1000 stories. Consider this your invitation, but you'll have to RSVP to me direct and promise to bring beer, a side to share, or both if you can come. No RSVP is bad mmm'kay because headcount for smoked meats i.e. def let me know if you're can come. Your silence will be treated as a decline.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Good afternoon, cretins. Getting dug out at the office jorrrrb after my Baja adwenture, it's not super fun but not terrible. That is the entirety of my report.

Nick, Stoney, SS, Squeeb, etc.: a buddy of mine (Hirsch) is smoking a brisket or three and having people to his place on Sunday ~noon to hear all of our Baja 1000 stories. Consider this your invitation, but you'll have to RSVP to me direct and promise to bring beer, a side to share, or both if you can come. No RSVP is bad mmm'kay because headcount for smoked meats i.e. def let me know if you're can come. Your silence will be treated as a decline.
I'd love too, but alas, Sunday is currently "thursday" for me. Thanks though, I'm sure it will be a hoot.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

Fack. Won't be back from Iowa. Fack.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
tickets for swervedriver in march purchased.

debating on seeing ride in NY in june.

edit: shouldn't have debated seeing ride...sold out....:(

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just blew $905.64 on tires.

Totally got shafted out of an office today, Milton style. The bad part? I now sit in the finance office (huh?), and they have this little radio that is playing a station with Christmas music. Gonna burn the place down.....

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just blew $905.64 on tires.

Totally got shafted out of an office today, Milton style. The bad part? I now sit in the finance office (huh?), and they have this little radio that is playing a station with Christmas music. Gonna burn the place down.....
In college I was working at a pizza joint and the seriously overweight supervisor kept putting a god awful Xmas CD in the player. She went to look for it and found it melted into a puddle in a pizza dough tin that had been tossed into the oven. The Beastie Boys was playing in it's stead

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Car tires... Hundred of that is taxes though. There weren't many choices left on winter tires either. Now I'm hoping it snows some more.