Quantcast

=> Friday GTM live from Cph =>

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Holy balls is it hot out...

Something is wrong with my Fox 40. Shit feels locked up going over braking bumps and Pitter patter stuff. It still moves but feels horrible, can feel it causing my front wheel pushing in turns too. Hmmm. :brow:
Service it noaw.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got the cast off this morning. Found out some of the pain I have been dealing with is ghost pains from a nerve that had to get cut during surgery. Unfortunately I will be dealing with that for a while. Now I just need to not bump the pin that is still sticking out of my thumb.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
that takes on an ENTIRELY different meaning in your industry.
Seriously just heard an argument about one designer sharing a link on another designers FB wall & the comment was hurtful so so-&-so unfollowed mr mean designer. These are grown men mind you...and this goes on all day. :rolleyes:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Got the cast off this morning. Found out some of the pain I have been dealing with is ghost pains from a nerve that had to get cut during surgery. Unfortunately I will be dealing with that for a while. Now I just need to not bump the pin that is still sticking out of my thumb.
dude, you got cool external hardware & you havent posted pics?!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Listed last night at 530pm and had two showings requested this morning at 11:45 and 12:45. High demand neighborhood for sure.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm going to FTS and tool around outside on the new to me 2nd hand DJ I finally picked up yesterday while I wait for Full Trucker to climb to the top of my mountain. Then he can leave me behind on the descent.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Caught up with my mom the homesteading lawyer this morning. Turns out yesterday's tomato harvest yielded 120 lbs. :blink: Canned tomatoes for Christmas this year!

Got the kitchen painted yesterday and the second coat done today. This is like putting makeup on a moose, but the peeling linoleum, falling apart cupboards, and burnt orange counter tops will have to wait. It's sunny and the deck needs my attention... if the bees will leave me alone!

Happy Friday!

Continued with the power pedestal project, which has become power and water. Finished 89' trench Wednesday, now conduit is laid in and connected to pedestal, and a 3/4" PEX water line is in with copper rising above ground. I'm in the process of manually backfilling the trench, starting at the garage and heading to the trailer. Still need to get another exterior electrical box, a tap, and more conduit bits for the garage end.

Rode with @Bunnista

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Caught up with my mom the homesteading lawyer this morning. Turns out yesterday's tomato harvest yielded 120 lbs. :blink: Canned tomatoes for Christmas this year!

Got the kitchen painted yesterday and the second coat done today. This is like putting makeup on a moose, but the peeling linoleum, falling apart cupboards, and burnt orange counter tops will have to wait. It's sunny and the deck needs my attention... if the bees will leave me alone!

Happy Friday!

It is a nice day. Why didn't you ride?

Do not waste your funemployment.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
It is a nice day. Why didn't you ride?

Do not waste your funemployment.
Still have a headache from last weekend's concussion, otherwise I would have! Next week I think I'll be ready. Good question though... I was sorely tempted.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Procured replacement glass for busted windows. Stabbed the shit out of my thumb with an x-acto blade when removing stubborn 80 years old putty from a sash. Caulked and sanded window frame and prepped it for painting. Didn't ride because of rain and wind but had a positive 2nd call with a headhunter about an interesting job opportunity, with a follow-up next week.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Called it quits on the DH bike due to the fork acting like an idiot.

Went and grabbed the other bike and rode some trails. I died half way through. Had to bail out and take double halfway back.

The heat and humidity is something else today.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
No riding today but did track down and eliminate two sources of creaking noises.

Looks like my shock has to go back to Cane Creek for service. They offered me a deal on an upgrade, still more cash than I have right now though. They are also running a promotion where if you buy their Helm fork, they will give you the shock of your choice for free.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
It was an even day so...

I think I can take another 30-60 seconds off that.
...I took 43 seconds off my time from two days ago. Definitely starting to tow the line of Scary. As. Fuck. The Aggressor out back isn't helping. Or is it? Probably not as much as knowing @6thElement is back there waiting to snipe me on a bitchy little climb. That trail... so fun... @mtg I'm scratching away at your time... slowly. Methodically.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It was an even day so...

...I took 43 seconds off my time from two days ago. Definitely starting to tow the line of Scary. As. Fuck. The Aggressor out back isn't helping. Or is it? Probably not as much as knowing @6thElement is back there waiting to snipe me on a bitchy little climb. That trail... so fun... @mtg I'm scratching away at your time... slowly. Methodically.
I was 14:10, with the coast behind the female rider you blew off the trail elbows out, and riding up the climb behind you. I also had 54 seconds of stopped time waiting for hikers :p