Quantcast

.*.*. Friday .*.*.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just got wordthat one of the health care workers at the facility where the lady friends father is housed in tested negative twice for covid19, but after having to goto the ER they were tested positive.

Shit fingers crossed that that facility doesn't end up like some others...

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
I hear ya. The trails in Desoto State Park Al are a mix of roots and rocks in buff mineral soil that sheds water like a boss, definitely couldn't ride in South Dakota in the wet, with desertification well under way that shiz turns into peanut butter mud aka death to derailleurs.

Horses for courses as it were.

hahahahaha...'round here (except for the trail i dig at) you'd be drawn up and quartered for riding in the rain. that's why i ride where i do, or up at the better pisgah

DAMMIT. same here.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
today was a shit show.
got out for a walk in the woods with the kiddos. Local toxic wasteland/ammo dump from WW2 has become a wildlife sanctuary, so let's explore. Big kid digs WWdos, so she's picking my brain on 1940's history- pretty cool. That spilled into a meeting that I missed that spilled into a post-meeting conversation I didn't want to be a part of, and yuck. That spilled into a fucking HR seminar via zoom, which I ignored and did bike maintenance instead. X01 cassette and aluminum freehub should shave a half pound off my rear hub. Ironing out my hybrids brakes and it was nice to get my hands dirty, even if I didn't finish successfully. Installed a new door knob on my kid's door, so that was nice too.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
today was a shit show.
got out for a walk in the woods with the kiddos. Local toxic wasteland/ammo dump from WW2 has become a wildlife sanctuary, so let's explore. Big kid digs WWdos, so she's picking my brain on 1940's history- pretty cool. That spilled into a meeting that I missed that spilled into a post-meeting conversation I didn't want to be a part of, and yuck. That spilled into a fucking HR seminar via zoom, which I ignored and did bike maintenance instead. X01 cassette and aluminum freehub should shave a half pound off my rear hub. Ironing out my hybrids brakes and it was nice to get my hands dirty, even if I didn't finish successfully. Installed a new door knob on my kid's door, so that was nice too.
exterior lock?