Quantcast

***Friderp GMT***

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Dangerously close to a clash of the gmtz.

Up early and waiting on coffee. Lots of work to do. Got my shim for the undersized droopy post so I may wander down in the garage in a bit and install that .7mm beauty and consider a possible pedal for lunch. Gonna wax up a ski or two later too.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cold hit us from Russia again just as I hope it had gone away.

Big progress on the house this week. We will sand floors next week on the 2. floor. Roof should be done next week too. Wish we did not have long delays on some of the material we need but I think we have a solid plan for how to work around that.

Super important job interview for the wife today. The right job, at the right company, at the right time at the right salary.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
It is going to be a long wet windy day. Thunderstorms are oh so much fun...After shift I have to load up the dogs and head out in commute traffic from the bay area to just south of Sacramento to go meet up with the wife at a horse show. What should be a 90 minute drive will take 2.5 hours in traffic of effing Joy...:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I've been helping my neighbor to resurrect his stalled / seized snowblower with a Briggs&Stratton engine. Kroil helped with getting the piston to move but there is some obstruction preventing a full revolution so I am assuming a piece of the rod is sitting at the bottom of the crank case. Next step - pulling the pulley, opening the crank case, discovering the scale of the disaster, obtaining of new engine.
I should be working on prep work for my upcoming jerb interview but all these distractions keep me distracted. And entertained.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I've been helping my neighbor to resurrect his stalled / seized snowblower with a Briggs&Stratton engine. Kroil helped with getting the piston to move but there is some obstruction preventing a full revolution so I am assuming a piece of the rod is sitting at the bottom of the crank case. Next step - pulling the pulley, opening the crank case, discovering the scale of the disaster, obtaining of new engine.
I should be working on prep work for my upcoming jerb interview but all these distractions keep me distracted. And entertained.
You should turbo it!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Is there a potato stuck in it?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
FTS+21. At least it's Friday and I have 3 hours/day off the phones to study (and I get paid for it!)

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Got called in as backup to work this morning. After two days of skiing a little work is ok by me.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Somewhat cold up north for this time of year. Still sitting on 30+ inches snow cover. Will be a full on fatbike week-end with beers and friends.
So, you'd THINK that 30.9 plus .7 would equal 31.6 ..... :rant:
Need lesz shimz?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WHAT IT DO! 4200 yard swim done early this morning. I took the day off from work just for the hell of it and have promptly spent the entire morning so far running around getting shit done. This has been way too productive for a day off. I just threw down some grocery store sushi and will go for a run once that settles in a bit. Focking windy out there.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It's not just computers from my vantage point.

I cannot fathom the level of assholery up in the clouds of monoclism that you are on.

Here I am living the pleb life, trying to explain to a general manager why a printer doesn't print after clicking print. FTS.