Quantcast

(@) Fridump(@)

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Been working on a project that in 3 months has gotten nowhere.
I have one that's been pending since 2016 and another since 2017. My finance department asks when is the customer going to finish so they can actually close these things out and get the revenue, I laugh.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have one that's been pending since 2016 and another since 2017. My finance department asks when is the customer going to finish so they can actually close these things out and get the revenue, I laugh.

My old company owes me a few grand in overtime from a project that started in 2014. OT and bonuses don't get paid until the project is closed. Good chance it is closed and they aren't going to pay up.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i've been supporting a project since i started my job in 2012. technically it's been like 3 continuous projects but yea. oh and the project itself started around 2006.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Fack no, I will never own a snow shovel again.

Evar…..

Coos bay
Thats what I'm talking about. I plan on owning a concrete pad with hook ups in Bandon eventually. There's lots of positives to that neck of the woods.

-----

Spent the morning ordering diaphram vacuum pumps for work. I hate ordering spendy items from random internet resellers. I just call them and ask if they're scammers. It usually goes over pretty well.

Then I went to install a new sample pump at a facility with semi-absentee owners. Exhaust fan was kicking on and off, compressors kicking on and off, ammonia alarms going off randomly. Compressor was low on oil. Nothing was making sense. I had to keep reminding myself that this wasn't my facility. Gotta stay in my lane. Luckily I'm friends with the service tech that takes care of that place. After he logged in and we looked at the settings it was clear a bunch of them were way out of whack. We got that shit handled and calmed down. All that start / stop on those motors is going to destroy them in short order.

Then at 4pm I got a service call that required 40 miles round trip. Did anyone try the reset button before calling me?? No, but thats what it needed.

Now I am waiting to get vaxxed because my radio reception is getting scratchy. I really like the golden oldies that comes straight into my brain.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fun day at Bromont today. Super dry there, but rain was coming. Very nice sunset approaching Ottawa tonight, maybe @slyfink saw it? Whole sky was orange.

Now at some spot on the Ottawa River to spend the night. Clearly the only other vehicle here is staying overnight as well, but of course they parked a few feet infront of the shithouse door. What gives man?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ugh. I got a mid-level seizure a minute level. Took me about 15min hard seizure confusion, 5min on that deep an edge of family going into the base. I'm 25min and I'm still out of it. Ugh. Fuck this shit.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ugh. I got a mid-level seizure a minute level. Took me about 15min hard seizure confusion, 5min on that deep an edge of family going into the base. I'm 25min and I'm still out of it. Ugh. Fuck this shit.
Wow... And that's the typing that made sense to me. Seizures are bad. M'kay.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
High of 44 freedums outside means a severe lack of motivation to ride out there this afternoon.
I rode Mule Deer. it was not warm, no it was not.
2k mile road trip to Oregon today, decided to check this property out in person or live with unbearable regret if I let this slip by. Leaving the RV in AZ since it will slow me down.

In other news, ordering a fresh set of40’s for the Jeep. Also ordered a new tie rod, drag link and track bar since the stock one are already starting to get sloppy. 32k miles on the odometer and over 20k is low range wheeling
I see you confirmed it later in the thread after mentioning it yesterday, but you know my parents live in Coos Bay, right? North Bend, technically, across the bay from the actual town.

From their house:

IMG_0435.jpeg
IMG_0469.jpeg

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I rode Mule Deer. it was not warm, no it was not.

I see you confirmed it later in the thread after mentioning it yesterday, but you know my parents live in Coos Bay, right? North Bend, technically, across the bay from the actual town.

From their house:

View attachment 201643View attachment 201644
Look at some raw land near bunker hill, confidence is high