Quantcast

-///fuckitfridaygmt\\\-

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Storm front blowing through WNY with wind gusts up to 60 mph. People in my neighborhood still put their garbage/recycling out last night and this morning. Now there are bins and garbage cans laying in the streets and junk blowing all over the place. Ugh... get your garbage off my lawn. :shakefist:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

I was 25ft. up on a scaffolding at 5:45 a.m.this morning installing a sign. I had just barely crossed the caffeine intake minimum threshold, and was lucky to have made it out without falling off. We're dropping about 50 freedums throughout the course of the day, and the near 80 degrees we hit yesterday will be but a distant memory. I've got to go navigate through a medical center later on to install 3 acrylic panels on standoffs, and I despise having to go through the whole process of trying to find Cheryl in Purchasing - who is always out sick, or on break, or taking a sh*t....it's always something with Cheryl....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yeahwell, still thawing here, then three days well below freezing... Wet ice sheets when riding yesterday were interesting, especially when the path got steep...
Hopefully the ski slopes spend the next 2 weeks blowing recovery from this rain & thaw. Snow Tuesday down here possibly.....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Checked into work today. Got interview for new position next Wed. Minus being at work, today is a good day. Although I did get woken up by a small dog barking across the open space behind our house at 12:20am. It was barking for over 30min by the time I realized what it was, where it was coming from, and that nobody had let it in. Got dressed and went out to find it, but about halfway across the open space it stopped barking. Hopefully it got let in and didn't die.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Off today.
Drinks with my fellow employees last night. Decent joint. Wonderland Brewing. Decent beer.
Off today, so I will be TCBing, getting a haircut, getting bindings mounted on my new skis, sake and sushi for lunch with my lady.
May ski mañana. Not sure.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
tried to look and see if local fastenal had what I need, they have sufficient shimz, but nothing along the lines of drill guide bushings, or bushings in general
B0RK

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
riding outlook for tomorrow night not good, supposed to be warmer during the day than anticipated, and not get cold enough fast enough.