Quantcast

-///fuckitfridaygmt\\\-

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
f’ing toasted my legs. how was that ride only 22 miles? gotta keep at it. great day in the woods. didn’t see a single other person. beers after were delicious as well. I AM PLEASED.

gonna meet the fam at a brewery for dinner, them go service my fork and chill at a buddy’s house.

not sure if ohhohoho or bonhonhonhon.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
f’ing toasted my legs. how was that ride only 22 miles? gotta keep at it. great day in the woods. didn’t see a single other person. beers after were delicious as well. I AM PLEASED.

gonna meet the fam at a brewery for dinner, them go service my fork and chill at a buddy’s house.

ride would be bonhonhonhonhon

fork work is ohohohohohoho

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

How long did it take? We did a 22 mile ride that took 8 hours a while back.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
got home, could see the rain front coming over the ridge. quickly mowed the back yard (hard to find dog poop in tall grass). got it done just as it started to dump. so its 2pm work and chores are done...Drink beer and play tug of war with the dogs then eat dinner is all I got planned for the rest of the day

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
*le sigh*

Received call from wife. Apparently woman-child had her glasses knocked off and stepped on. Woman-child proceeded to put the offender in a headlock and pummel them. Gonna be hard to play in straight without delivering high-five to the girl when they get home.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Question of the day....

Who is @Toshi trying to impress washing his fancy car this often.... during the winter? It's just gonna get dirty by the time you get home :bonk:
I wash both cars often. Subscription, close by, and I don’t worry about the water use because it’s all draining downstream then coming back to us in the clouds anyway.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
What was your trail selection and conditions of said goodness in Wilsons ?
trails and roads were primo. parked in edgemont by the end of yancey. from there:
roseboro to lost cove to timber ridge to timber drop; up huntfish falls; up pineola, little lost cove cliffs, down pineola, yellowbuck, brown mountain beach rd back to car.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
*le sigh*

Received call from wife. Apparently woman-child had her glasses knocked off and stepped on. Woman-child proceeded to put the offender in a headlock and pummel them. Gonna be hard to play in straight without delivering high-five to the girl when they get home.
We have an opening on our hockey team.
She's in

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
*le sigh*

Give her a beer after your wife goes to bed.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Karla got the oven fixed!!! Had to have a tech come out on warranty and he replaced the whole panel. We will see how long it lasts this time.

@KenW449 Ive been trying to drink that mead you gave. I dont know that its bad but i dont like it. Trying to figure a way of using it.