Quantcast

)(^)(Get Fried Day GMT )(^)(

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I thought about doing GWAR, but it was a bit tough to source one of their costumes to do it justice.

Lineup so far:
Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
YMCA - Village People
Popular - Wicked, The Musical

Honestly I have to think that making people sit through that has to violate some provision of the Geneva Convention.

No one would notice your lack of costume if you were swinging your cuttlefish of Cthulhu around. :busted:

Has it really been 3 years already? http://loudwire.com/gwar-mastermind-dave-brockie-passes-away-anniversary/

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
scored two tickets for swervedriver in atlanta.....shocked that the younger brother is flying in from denver to see them with me.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I thought about doing GWAR, but it was a bit tough to source one of their costumes to do it justice.

Lineup so far:
Let's Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys
YMCA - Village People
Popular - Wicked, The Musical

Honestly I have to think that making people sit through that has to violate some provision of the Geneva Convention.
husker du "diane"
grinderman "no pussy blues"
nick cave "stagger lee"

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Squeezed in a short climbing session before picking the elder kid from daycare. Super stoked about it, cleaned 2 V2 problems (haven't been able to do that in months), and 1 of them I onsighted. Surprised myself on that one as it was mostly slopers.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
thanks a lot, everybody.

on a lighter note, one step closer to done. i got some good coats of clear on the stickers. as soon as the brakes get here tomorrow, I'll wrap it up. i have a jump seat in case I can't live with the THE.

@jimmydean Sorry, man.

Have ants in one of my tomato plants. Anyone have a good remedy?
The tomato plant probably doesn't give a shit about the ants.

I'm fucking itchy because I haven't been riding due to rain. It also isn't helping that I set myself up for all sorts of work on the house and camp this year, which is interesting, but cuts into slack time.

Tuesday I head up to Lyndon.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
that thing is bad ass. :thumb:
Thanks. I didn't go three piece crank, but it might be an upgrade. I might only get to be a granddad once, so I am taking advantage.

I can't wait to see Bman and his little riding together. It was a very special bond we had, I have to encourage that for them.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Possibly questionable local weather this weekend. Need to check on snow pack, thinking about heading east to the drier side of the mountains. 5000ft climb anyone?