Quantcast

Gggaaaasssssspppp! Pink Ck Hubs!!!!!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
oh my god...I must HAVE these to match my ck pink headset...sooo beautiful! They'd look tight on my black not so supa light!

Here is the link...special run for breast cancer awareness month... PINK must...have!!!! I need a lighter wheel set anyway, to make the not so supa light into a real supa light! BRRRRIAAANNNNN, dear? my best buddy, my BEST friend, the GREATEST guy in the whole wide world??? you have an account with them? ;)

J

JRB

He'll probably tell you this was posted quite some time ago. ;)

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
I heard CK himself has to examine your breasts before he makes the sale.

hahaha - it'll be like the Sugar Hill Gang show. :D

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
oh my god...I must HAVE these to match my ck pink headset...sooo beautiful! They'd look tight on my black not so supa light!

Here is the link...special run for breast cancer awareness month... PINK must...have!!!! I need a lighter wheel set anyway, to make the not so supa light into a real supa light! BRRRRIAAANNNNN, dear? my best buddy, my BEST friend, the GREATEST guy in the whole wide world??? you have an account with them? ;)

Yes I can hook you up.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dh girlie said:
Haha cool that you show your girlie side once in a while. :)
Those are pretty unique and stylin. :cool:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Skookum said:
Haha cool that you show your girlie side once in a while. :)
Those are pretty unique and stylin. :cool:
I've been waiting for this day for a long time. I got the headset at Interbike years ago...CK used to do like 50 in an off color every year and sell em for cheap at Interbike...I've always wanted them to make pink hubs. My wheel set is heavy as hell, so this will be a perfect opportunity to lighten up the not so supa light!:D

And, Skookum...I'm a very girlie girl...despite my tough image, I really am.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
WITH...a pink bow and trim it's especially girlie!

So you're getting new hubs??? and yes it would be. Tacky, but girlie.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
So you're getting new hubs??? and yes it would be. Tacky, but girlie.
I would LOVE new hubs...Brian just called me and told me he could hook me up. Kinda bad timing right now, though, since I'm getting ready to leave on a trip to Cancun...I need lots of spending money for that trip, and Christmas is coming, and snowboard season has already arrived, and I'd like a new snowboard and I need tires for my jeep...but maybe if a CERTAIN SOMEONE wanted to get me the front one for Christmas, then I could get the rear one myself...and it would be AWESOME!!!! HINT HINT! :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I would LOVE new hubs...Brian just called me and told me he could hook me up. Kinda bad timing right now, though, since I'm getting ready to leave on a trip to Cancun...I need lots of spending money for that trip, and Christmas is coming, and snowboard season has already arrived, and I'd like a new snowboard and I need tires for my jeep...but maybe if a CERTAIN SOMEONE wanted to get me the front one for Christmas, then I could get the rear one myself...and it would be AWESOME!!!! HINT HINT! :D

You might want to send him a PM. The glasses hint didn't work did it????

J

JRB

binary visions said:
I dunno, that's a tough call.

I think we need to see pictures to resolve this.

It is gonna suck when she finds some fatty bo batty in a leopard thong to post. :mumble:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
It is gonna suck when she finds some fatty bo batty in a leopard thong to post. :mumble:
...but we can still have the comfort of knowing that no matter what fatty in a leopard print thong gets posted, stosh will have already hit it.

:D

J

JRB

binary visions said:
...but we can still have the comfort of knowing that no matter what fatty in a leopard print thong gets posted, stosh will have already hit it.

:D

Ahahahahaaaaaaaaahahahaha - I really did laugh like that. :thumb:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
here you go...here is your picture of a leopard print thong!

Those in your desk??? Do you photograph all of your underwear??? Can I have the sign on to your photo album??? :sneaky:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Oh I looked, trust me...thanks for the idea...but alas, all I could find was that leopard thong at some online clothing store...I think I'll send you one to wear along with your cd's.

That will not be necessary. :nope: Just send the cds please. :D

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
They aren't so bad are they? I think they're cute!

Yes they are. Now back to BV's idea. What he meant was....nevermind.