Quantcast

Gggaaaasssssspppp! Pink Ck Hubs!!!!!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
narlus said:
well pink and baby blue are pretty tough colors to start w/ ...why mess up that theme w/ some wimpy white?

Didn't know about the baby blue, I thought it was just black and pink - throw is some silver components and highlight the hubs with some whiteness.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
well pink and baby blue are pretty tough colors to start w/ ...why mess up that theme w/ some wimpy white?
I'm putting them on my black not so supa light...it's pretty tough lookin...check it out...the pink will add a touch of girlieness, yet it will retain it's toughness...see that I already have the headset, and for that wild side in me, I have a black and tiger skin sdg saddle on it...:D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
DVNT said:
Didn't know about the baby blue, I thought it was just black and pink - throw is some silver components and highlight the hubs with some whiteness.
No no no...he was thinking I was putting it on my V10, which is very tough...even though it is baby blue and has flowers on it (the girlie touch), it has flames too, and it being a V10, thats tough enough in itsowndamnself.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Lefty said:
Yes i posted it here.. http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98662 10-01-2004.

But they would be very nice, if you will put em on your bike.
Well duh, ya I'll put em on my bike...who would buy CK hubs and NOT put em on their bike? Unless of course you get the CK salt and pepper shaker hubs...I lost the thingy that opens the hub S&P shakers...now they are empty and just sitting on the table unusable...damn it.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
dh girlie said:
I'm putting them on my black not so supa light...it's pretty tough lookin...check it out...the pink will add a touch of girlieness, yet it will retain it's toughness...see that I already have the headset, and for that wild side in me, I have a black and tiger skin sdg saddle on it...:D

seriously, dh girlie, you have got the BEST taste! love, LOVE the tiger skin saddle. and let's not even talk about your custom paint job on the other i almost had a hernia viewing!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Nice Soupalight, I love mine.

Do you ever ride it? If not and it is because you are lazy, consider me making fun of you. If it is because of your back I'm sorry and will find something else to make fun of you for.

J

JRB

Megan Black said:
and let's not even talk about your custom paint job on the other i almost had a hernia viewing!!

Thank you (taking my 4 billionth bow) :D

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
dh girlie said:
Well duh, ya I'll put em on my bike...who would buy CK hubs and NOT put em on their bike? Unless of course you get the CK salt and pepper shaker hubs...I lost the thingy that opens the hub S&P shakers...now they are empty and just sitting on the table unusable...damn it.

I have those to :thumb:, already for 8 years. I have them in a Bleu an Green color. I'll do search for a photo for it. I had to buy them as a collectors item, it the only peppa and salt shakers who are permitted to be on my tables.

But it is a normal Allen bolt, which you can use to unscrew the bottoms of those hubshakers.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Megan Black said:
seriously, dh girlie, you have got the BEST taste! love, LOVE the tiger skin saddle. and let's not even talk about your custom paint job on the other i almost had a hernia viewing!!
Why thank you! Here is a pic of that SASSY tiger skin saddle I got from my hunny for Christmas last year! He's SOOOO sweet...and SUCH A GOOD HINT TAKER!!! :D

[/IMG]

J

JRB

Lefty said:
But it is a normal Allen bolt, which you can use to unscrew the bottoms of those hubshakers.

I've got a feeling that may be too much effort. ;)

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Westy said:
Nice Soupalight, I love mine.

Do you ever ride it? If not and it is because you are lazy, consider me making fun of you. If it is because of your back I'm sorry and will find something else to make fun of you for.
Oh I ride it. Not recently, though, due to the injuries...but I had a great start to the season. Fortunately for me, I live in sunny beautiful California, I can ride that one day and my snowboard the next...:cool:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Not at all...I just never thought of doing that...I rarely sit at the table to eat, and it's slipped my mind...they are more just to make a statement to any visitor in my home that DAMNIT...I like bikes and bike stuff...

Is this just incase they miss your dedicated Bike Room / Panic Room?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Lefty said:
I have those to :thumb:, already for 8 years. I have them in a Bleu an Green color. I'll do search for a photo for it. I had to buy them as a collectors item, it the only peppa and salt shakers who are permitted to be on my tables.

I'll have to try that next time I think of it. Mine are silver and black.

Oh...I've had mine for NINE years...Do YOU have a green CK dickies shop jacket too, that Mr. King, hisowndamnself personally fitted you for????? :D

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:

Not only does the bike/panic room have one of the motion sensors for the alarm and black out shades so no one from the outside can see what is in that room, but I have those cross beam laser alarm thingy's down the hallway leading to that room, like the ones Michael Jackson has in the hallway leading to his bedroom so that anyone taller than a child will trigger the alarm! Mine are low enough that no one besides the cat can pass...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
Not only does the bike/panic room have one of the motion sensors for the alarm and black out shades so no one from the outside can see what is in that room, but I have those cross beam laser alarm thingy's down the hallway leading to that room, like the ones Michael Jackson has in the hallway leading to his bedroom so that anyone taller than a child will trigger the alarm! Mine are low enough that no one besides the cat can pass...

Hmmmm..... Picturing Catherine Zeta Jones in a cat suit, bending her way through the lasers to your precious bikes. :drool:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:

The geek in the title is more than ringing true. NERD!!!!!

*better safe than sorry though.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
You should picture here with that old coot she's married to balls deep in her...uhhh...nevermind...
I'll just finish that thought with this...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
You should picture here with that old coot she's married to balls deep in her...uhhh...nevermind...

Who's she married to??? You have a movie or something??? You collect a lot of those type films??? :confused:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
The geek in the title is more than ringing true. NERD!!!!!

*better safe than sorry though.

There are no laser cross beams like Michael Jacksons. When the alarm guy asked where the two motion sensors would go, I figured the living room and the bike room...even the guy suggested the room where the bikes were, cuz that window is in front and a good breaking in point of entry...you're just jealous... :eviltongu

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Ya know, after looking at that picture for 5 seconds, I wouldn't be so concerned about her breaking in.

As a matter of fact I feel all funny inside. :oink:

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
dh girlie said:
I'll have to try that next time I think of it. Mine are silver and black.

Oh...I've had mine for NINE years...Do YOU have a green CK dickies shop jacket too, that Mr. King, hisowndamnself personally fitted you for????? :D
No dickies shop jacket.. but i wanted one to.. as a shop apron. And those hub shakers for Chili and pizza spices. :p Yumm but here are my pictures:

This photo shows u how to disengage the bottom.

Yeah it blew my bikemates minds to when i showed to them at my birthday party.

They where like :eek: he has King hub shakers.. goddamnit.. :devil:

I have a Ck T-shirt to with Harry the Headtube on the back.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Lefty said:
No dickies shop jacket.. but i wanted one to.. as s shop apron. And those hub shakers for Chili and pizza spices. :p Yumm but here are my pictures:

This photo shows how to disengage the bottom.

Yeah it blew my bikers minds to when i showed to them at my birthday party.

They where like :eek: he has King hub shakers.. goddamnit.. :devil:

I have a Ck T-shirt to with Harry the Headtube on the back.
Oh you got me there! The shop jacket more than kicks ass on the t shirt, but I do not have the cheese and pepper shakers!