Quantcast

Gggaaaasssssspppp! Pink Ck Hubs!!!!!

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
dh girlie said:
mmmmaybeeee...where'd you get that...
DHG: I have one of those Zocchi rubber mats if you really want it I might be inclined to let it go. Seeing as you are a collector of all things bike...

Others:
Yes, pink hubs are super sweet
Yes, $1 per headset is super weak (King makes up for it in other ways!)
No, money from the hubs does not go to charity, it is just a limited time offer for those looking to color match their rigs.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
the biggest downer about the CK pepper shaker is that it's not a grinder. they should have a ring drive grind mechanism in there.

Well that would be cool...but the salt and pepper shakers are the 'not perfect' hubs, so instead of tossin em, they make em into salt and pepper shakers...very resourceful, I'd say...anyway, to make them into the pepper grinder ones...they would have to make em special but that would defeat the purpose for recycling the 'not so perfect' hubs...with the price of ck hubs they better be perfect!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
punkassean said:
DHG: I have one of those Zocchi rubber mats if you really want it I might be inclined to let it go. Seeing as you are a collector of all things bike...

Others:
Yes, pink hubs are super sweet
Yes, $1 per headset is super weak (King makes up for it in other ways!)
No, money from the hubs does not go to charity, it is just a limited time offer for those looking to color match their rigs.

REally! that'd be sweet! what do I gotta do?

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
dh girlie said:
mmmmaybeeee...where'd you get that...

Several years ago... i saw those rubber zocchi mats lying on a counter at a lbs. I thought sh*t i gotta have one of these zocchi mats. So i ordered one at my lbs. They where in the collection that time. Dunno if they sell still right know.

O yeah.. i've got a Leather Marzocchi Bomber Jacket to. With leather arms and colar. The rest is wool. With a BIG M ON THE BACK. And more of those text saying something like Bomber finest suspension. 1997 .It was the first year they came out with it. I had a Bomber z2 at that time. It was nice to have the same jacket. :sneaky: :love: :evil:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Lefty said:
No dickies shop jacket.. but i wanted one to.. as a shop apron. And those hub shakers for Chili and pizza spices. :p Yumm but here are my pictures:
i've always wanted that jacket.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
loco-gringo said:
Hey Lefty, can inbred have your jacket???
Not in a million YEARS YO...
:angry:

They are very rare.. and not availble anymore. I cherrish my jacket if it was my girlfriend. :p I recently have the innerpockets and cuffs repaired. So it looks like spanking new. :heart: :thumb: