Quantcast

~~ GMT Monday - 4 day weekend continues ~~

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
84 on Saturday at the YoYo world record attempt, my daughter hates heat above 70. She was born and raised here. :rofl:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just got back from one of the worst rides I've had in years. I know any ride is better than none, but I seriously beat myself up today. Bonked badly on the climb, but didn't realize it until I was at the farthest and most difficult point to get back to the car. I had a few good falls, including a head-on with a tree and an otb into rocks. Not to mention a few slides before I realized my stem twisted in the tree crash.

I'm always positive on a ride, but I think I'm going to take a few days off and just jog or climb. Pretty sore right now... And off to the pool so I can use chlorine to get all of the poison oak off and to scrub my open wounds.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Just got back from one of the worst rides I've had in years. I know any ride is better than none, but I seriously beat myself up today. Bonked badly on the climb, but didn't realize it until I was at the farthest and most difficult point to get back to the car. I had a few good falls, including a head-on with a tree and an otb into rocks. Not to mention a few slides before I realized my stem twisted in the tree crash.

I'm always positive on a ride, but I think I'm going to take a few days off and just jog or climb. Pretty sore right now... And off to the pool so I can use chlorine to get all of the poison oak off and to scrub my open wounds.
I hear you on that. I've felt the same a few times, take a couple weeks off the bike and the first rides back are usually some of the best rides I can recall.