Quantcast

Goddamned Delicate Flower Friday GMT

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Banff = one of the prettiest Main St's anywhere...Or it was imo when I was there 7 years ago.

Took an east coast friend on a 13 mile, 2350ft vert loop yesterday while he demoed a Guerilla Gravity Trail Pistol, he definitely liked the bike.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Today is my weekly "show my face in the office" day, and I tend to get bombarded on these days. Meh.

Swam 2.4 miles before work. Got a century ride tomorrow for charity, but I didn't try to fundraise because I am lazy and hate asking people for money. The $40 registration fee will have to suffice.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I just wish there was an express freeway over LA with no on ramps in LA. I think i would pay 300 bucks for that toll road.

also kids at work today and i ate tacos already. Just sent my attorney some eviction documents on a guy Im going to love evicting. I also helped a guy with a banking problem. I like helping people.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
kinda might have messed something up at work, when I was talking to manager on new team, he asked what my intentions were, and tired roflbox said money

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
now DHL has my bike (and their more informative tracking system) supposedly Monday is the day, but the bike is still in Heathrow.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
wingdings are mandatory. you have ruined friday. i sentence you to plain white toast for breakfast.
I should not have fucked with the GMT. My sentence was falling off a ladder backwards* and spilling a tray of olive green paint on the carpet. I do thank the FSM that no bikes were harmed. Clean up was a bitch and now the carpet looks wet.

*missed the last step while climbing down so, again - no bikes were harmed.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
now DHL has my bike (and their more informative tracking system) supposedly Monday is the day, but the bike is still in Heathrow.

Bwahahaha. DHL. Bwahaha. Hmpph.

Sorry, I mostly just lurk here, but DHL...what is that people around here like to say? Try it now?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Girlfriend broke up with me now that I am feeling better. So basically while I was in the Hospital she wanted to break up with me. But decided to wait and breakup after I recovered. That was so nice of her....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hmmmmm......flight to colorado has been pushed back for the third time....was originally leaving at 5 AM.....now departure time is 11 or 12....

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Get to work at 6 a.m., checking tables for updates, have to change decks on one table, luck goes south for player, starts f-bombing me for changing cards, takes a cool-down walk, dealer tells me player wants to kick my ass because of this, aallmmoosstt lose it when he gets back, cooled my head and called manager/surveillance to watch him. All talk/no action on his part.

Get home, and hear dog barking, and not one of our dogs. Looks like daughter's ex-boyfriend's pit bull is here for I don't know how long....... yet. Though he appears gentle, my Aussie Shepherd is pacing non-stop. Wondering if I should lock dog out, though it is hot, and I'm not that mean towards animals of any kind...... except flies. Can't stand flies in my teeth.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Stupid hot out but I took the bike out anyways. Starr Vaughn Equestrian Center to Rancho Murietta and back, it took about an hour. My helmet shell was almost too hot to touch when I got back. 96* in the shade, insanely hot out on the bike. I'm not an Englishman so mad dog it is.