Quantcast

--Good Friday Morning--

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Weather is finally getting a little chilly making it into the 30's for the first time supposedly tonight. BUT the days are mid to high 60's so the riding is awesome. Had a great ride last night and expect another tonight. And the weekend as well.....

I don't have any honey do's or projects so it should be a nice relaxing weekend.

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
Finally a slower day at work...good ride last night perfect weather...going riding Tomorrow morning which is different for me,going with a couple newbies so it will be a slow easy ride.....have to save some energy for another race Sunday..man this biking is paying off, I am starting to have some steam left even after riding for hours...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning monkeys! Going to a fundraiser thingy at my daughter's school tonight and then most likely drinking some beer. Sat. we're going to "Fright Fest" at the Six Flags up the road from my house. Got free passes, so it should be worth it. Not sure about Sunday. Most likely I'll be doing some winterizing around the house. It was 31 degrees when I rolled out of my driveway this morning!! :eek:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Have some friends coming in for the weekend. Going to drink a bunch of beer then go to a Trey Anastsio show to point and laugh at hippies.

To start Friday the 13th out properly my check engine light came on this morning and the car certainly drove like something was wrong.:banghead:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - had my last two interviews yesterday - then later in the day I spoke with the HR Representative to get the scoop on their benefits package. I think they are putting their heads together to make me an offer real soon. I hope it is a really attractive one!

Lots of hockey on the slate for this weekend - Go ECHO Stars!!!

Oh and I watche the end of the Bruins game - they blew a 2-0 lead with less than 5 minutes left in the game and then lost the shoot out. New faces, but same results for the Bs this year???

Bluebug - when do you officially start your new gig?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I had to wear my wool coat into work today. Low 30's! HOORAY!

I'm off to Orlando tomorrow for eight days. I'm kind of bummed to be missing two full weekends of prime Autumn MTB in New England, but I'm not complaining too much about having to go to the conference. MBC will be joining me on Wednesday.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin all.

I called in sick today (mental health day). I have a dentist appointment this morning and I'm hoping to ride this afternoon. Not much on for today otherwise.

Tomorrow I'm heading down to the Penn State/Michigan game. PSU is going to get killed, but it should be a fun time regardless. Sunday is kind of up in the air at this point.

I feel like I'm in a tail spin right now... my job isn't going so well and I seem to be killing all the important relationships I have. *sigh*

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Mornin all.

I called in sick today (mental health day). I have a dentist appointment this morning and I'm hoping to ride this afternoon. Not much on for today otherwise.

Tomorrow I'm heading down to the Penn State/Michigan game. PSU is going to get killed, but it should be a fun time regardless. Sunday is kind of up in the air at this point.

I feel like I'm in a tail spin right now... my job isn't going so well and I seem to be killing all the important relationships I have. *sigh*
Mental health days are crucial to take, man. Good on ya! Don't get too down on yourself though. Everything will work out. :happydance:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
To start Friday the 13th out properly my check engine light came on this morning and the car certainly drove like something was wrong.:banghead:
My "Check ABS light came on"

no biking yesterday (but I did 3 hours Wednesday)
I did hang out with a friend, she just got back from vaca (Peru, Ecuador)

going to Boston Saturday to visit my Sis (she had ankle replacement surgery)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My "Check ABS light came on"

no biking yesterday (but I did 3 hours Wednesday)
I did hang out with a friend, she just got back from vaca (Peru, Ecuador)

going to Boston Saturday to visit my Sis (she had ankle replacement surgery)
When my ABS check light came on in my VW, I just pulled the bulb out.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Mornin all.

It'll all come around. Everything is ok in the end, otherwise it's not the end.

Make some new relationships; come ride sunday. I think we're starting around 2.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Ahh, Friday. The weather is so beautiful out here, I'm commuting whenever possible. Today I've got a little research to do for work and then I got me a shift at the rock gym. I'm SOOO anticipating the weekend!

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Good morning. Back home as of yesterday. OK - I am actually in the office, but I am planning to leave around 2 to go (gasp) play golf. I might ride later. I hope to find a tall monkey from just north of here for a ride tomorrow. I have a new Xen helmet to try out. :thumb:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I feel like crap, my voice is gone from working this haunted trail thing in the cold weather. I have a stupid wedding to go to this weekend... right now I'm grumpy! Can you tell?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Good morning. Back home as of yesterday. OK - I am actually in the office, but I am planning to leave around 2 to go (gasp) play golf. I might ride later. I hope to find a tall monkey from just north of here for a ride tomorrow. I have a new Xen helmet to try out. :thumb:
perfect timing in the "cooler" weather for you with that helmet. I am sure it will be tooo warm for you come summer heat. I like the retention system on the Xen better than the E2! :thumb:

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yo.

Awesome Platttekill weekend up coming: XC and DS on Saturday and DH race #6 on Sunday with an all new course for moi (sport class). with all these events, it sould be packed with bike nuts there this weekend.

Some friends are racing XC on Saturday, so it should be a good time; and no rain in the forecast. Haven't had a dry DH race there since May.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

So much to do at work today my head is spinning already. Just a quick post and back at it.

Yet undetermined MTB ride set for early tomorrow morning followed up with a 75 mile road ride on Sunday.

Starting to think about getting stuff together for 2007 24 Hrs. In The Old Pueblo, registration opens Monday.

Back to the grind, have a good weekend.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Sup yall. Hopefully DHS will wake up soon and post pics from last night. Holy crap did he get trashed. When I left him he was trying to dirty dance with the hottie bartender, she was somewhere between amused and horrified :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Sup yall. Hopefully DHS will wake up soon and post pics from last night. Holy crap did he get trashed. When I left him he was trying to dirty dance with the hottie bartender, she was somewhere between amused and horrified :D
Go Milky, Go Milky.... :banana:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
Morning! My mom is coming tonight, and staying through Monday! Woohoo! That's all for me. Back to it! Have a good weekend, everyone! :D

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
perfect timing in the "cooler" weather for you with that helmet. I am sure it will be tooo warm for you come summer heat. I like the retention system on the Xen better than the E2! :thumb:
I am hoping that I get used to it as it gets warm in the spring. It does fit well. Seemed like a good deal for $50. It's kind of ugly, being bronze, but I would wear a pink one if it were cheap.