Quantcast

--Good Friday Morning--

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning all! I went on a nice night ride last night and then watched The Office. Both were awesome. I only got this before my camera's battery died.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I am hoping that I get used to it as it gets warm in the spring. It does fit well. Seemed like a good deal for $50. It's kind of ugly, being bronze, but I would wear a pink one if it were cheap.
well, it fit my head the best, and actually the bronze/brown color is (IMO) the best color they make. $50 is a great deal! when are you starting the bike shop job? (be warned that when you work for a shop you buy entirely toooo much gear! everything looks like a good deal, and you just buy buy buy..... just don't get yourself into trouble:huh: )

and as Greyhound said, dont really test the helmet out, just wear it for a while!

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
well, it fit my head the best, and actually the bronze/brown color is (IMO) the best color they make. $50 is a great deal! when are you starting the bike shop job? (be warned that when you work for a shop you buy entirely toooo much gear! everything looks like a good deal, and you just buy buy buy..... just don't get yourself into trouble:huh: )

and as Greyhound said, dont really test the helmet out, just wear it for a while!
Nov 1 for a start. I already have a ton, so it shouldn't be an issue. The only thing I see me wanting is a carbon for for my CX bike.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Dwight's quote had me laughing myself off the couch. "When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had resorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissues made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby."

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
This weather rules.
I was outside this morning at 7:00 am in the almost dark raking in grass seed. The final grading was done yesterday, and I needed to get a head start for Saturday. Beat the hell out of doing it in July.
I have to get all the seed raked in, fertilized and covered up with hay before Saturday night, and then I am off to Windrock on Sunday.
Its tough doing yard work though when I can see my dirt jumps
wanting the attention.:biggrin:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good afternoon! Busy couple of day for me has meant no time for da :monkey: :( Where are my priorities?

Went to the Great Escape Indoor water park on Wednesday night (cousin got us free passes). It was fun...Syd certainly had a blast.

Tonight is our Friday night ride followed by beers at the local pub. Also planning some more XC riding this weekend too as my mom is jonesing to babysit :happydance:

COLD this morning (30) so it should mean some cold rides this weekend.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Dwight's quote had me laughing myself off the couch. "When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had resorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissues made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby."
I laughed SO hard at that too! Last nights' episode was GREAT! I am really loving this season!

weimie

Monkey
May 11, 2006
Boulder, CO
Happy Friday the 13th!!

No commute for me this morning, picking up the keys to our new place today! We'll be moving all weekend so unfortunately no riding. Can't wait to have more space!

A Basin opened for the ski season today...I'm not ready yet.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
dude. i dont even remember getting my bike from the bar and riding it home. and thats not an easy task. (65lbs Single speed)
looking at the photos now....

oh and to add, i found Jessica's (bartender) phone number on a napkin, in my hoodie.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I literally rolled off the couch.

You better make it 2/3rds in case it turns on us.

Look I gave him a 6' extension cord so he can't chase us.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
evening all.

staying in tonight as i have to take the SATs again tomorrow. hopefully my scores will go up in all of the sections. i did well the first time, but i know i can do better, especially in the math section. not much planned for the weekend aside from the senior boat cruise in boston harbor on sunday which i am looking forward to. i also have to write a paper relating the ideas of daniel quinn in ishmael to the ideas of anarcho-capitalism which will probably take up a small chunk of my weekend as well.