Quantcast

~~Good Friday Morning!!~~

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh.

Busy day at work... the boss is back in town on Monday, so I gotta get enough done today to cover up for all my procrastinating this week.

Weather is supposed to be awful nice - mid 70s and sunny. Doesn't look like I'll be riding tonight, but I haven't given up all hope.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Busy day at work... the boss is back in town on Monday, so I gotta get enough done today to cover up for all my procrastinating this week.

Ha, nice been there done that!!!

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin all. Just got off the phone with the claims adjustor for my insurance. Gonna take 3-4 weeks to get my money. Grrrrr. No bike for Fruita. :mad:

Yesterday was a great day, though. First off, it was my baby girl's first birthday! yeah! Happy birthday Evy! Second, I took the day off and finally got my fence painted (first coat). It looks awesome.

Tomorrow we're having a party for Evy. It'll be more of an adult party, but it'll be in her honor. Of course we'll have the cake and presents and all that fun stuff. Not sure what I'm doing on Sun. I still need to build the main gate for my fence, so maybe I'll do that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Oh, forgot to add... sunday = Paragon for me.
damn, i'm jealous! I just made an appointment to get my truck in on Tuesday for the exhaust manifold.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
damn, i'm jealous! I just made an appointment to get my truck in on Tuesday for the exhaust manifold.
My rig is in the shop today for a few things... oil change, alignment, NYS inspection, and they are looking at a couple of rattles for me too.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
My rig is in the shop today for a few things... oil change, alignment, NYS inspection, and they are looking at a couple of rattles for me too.
POS toyota!!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
POS toyota!!
Yea... something like that. Let's see...
- oil change: regular maintenance
- alignment: my fault
- NYS inspection: damn NYS
- rattles: my fault

It's not like my exhaust manifold went or anything. Oh, wait...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Yea... something like that. Let's see...
- oil change: regular maintenance
- alignment: my fault
- NYS inspection: damn NYS
- rattles: my fault

It's not like my exhaust manifold went or anything. Oh, wait...
bwahhh I know I'm just messing man.

I did a search on the NYS traffic saftey website. The xterra had like 2-3 recalls, 1 service bulletin and the Toyota Solara had none. :)

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
I did a search on the NYS traffic saftey website. The xterra had like 2-3 recalls, 1 service bulletin and the Toyota Solara had none. :)
That sounds about right. What year is your solara?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
That sounds about right. What year is your solara?
There is a slight hum at 45-50mph I can't figure it out. I'm almost sure it's the POS tires in the back but I'm not 100%

I did the rotors and pads last week in the front, holy crap I couldn't believe how easy it was on this car.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Yo it's not the am, but today I plan on riding, depends on how ambitious I am feeling. Then later I have a date tonight as well. Tomorrow rest day, maybee a very easy spin for a bit, then I have been talked into racing on Sunday.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Rip said:
Yo it's not the am, but today I plan on riding, depends on how ambitious I am feeling. Then later I have a date tonight as well. Tomorrow rest day, maybee a very easy spin for a bit, then I have been talked into racing on Sunday.
Where ya racing?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I thought you were going to ask him for a pre-date tang report. :p
Thats unpossible!!!

You sure are talkative today.. by talkative I mean annoying and by annoying I mean calmn you're only getting a snowBLOWER not a blowjob tonight.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
Thats unpossible!!!

You sure are talkative today.. by talkative I mean annoying and by annoying I mean calmn you're only getting a snowBLOWER not a blowjob tonight.
Hey why did the snowman pull down his pants?