Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Afternoon!!~~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
HOw is everybody today?

I'm a little hungover today. I was at a wedding yesterday till 12pm. I figured going to class wasn't the best idea this AM so I skipped. I feel like I'm in high school again skipping class.

So I think the greatest invention ever was the hore dourve. I mean home delivery pizza and chinese food is great but the hore dourve takes it one step further. While sit or stand around the hore dourve is delivered right to you with a napkin and a tooth pic ready to eat. I mean it's the epidimy of lazyness, no line to wait in no choices to be made you just eat them because they are always tasty....

I could go for some stuffed mushrooms right now...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
The Bears lost yesterday...its going to be a bad week for me. I wish I had some dead meat to snack on.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

Had a good weekend - spent most of the day Saturday doing house work... stained 2 of our railings, hung a closet system thing, did tons of laundry, etc. Sunday did a solo ride - 3.5 hours and about 20-25 miles. I'm hurtin today.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlySurly said:
The Bears lost yesterday...its going to be a bad week for me. I wish I had some dead meat to snack on.
I'm having BBQ chicken pizza for lunch.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh

Had a good weekend - spent most of the day Saturday doing house work... stained 2 of our railings, hung a closet system thing, did tons of laundry, etc. Sunday did a solo ride - 3.5 hours and about 20-25 miles. I'm hurtin today.
wow nice ride I saw your write up about it but I didn't read to much of it. My attention span is poor today.

I replaced the rotors and pads on the Solara on Saturday. Man what a difference.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
stosh said:
I'm having BBQ chicken pizza for lunch.
I dunno about that whole chicken thing on Pizza...I think Im just going to get a jar of extra meaty RAGU and a straw.

J

JRB

BurlySurly said:
I dunno about that whole chicken thing on Pizza...I think Im just going to get a jar of extra meaty RAGU and a straw.

Taco pizza sounds worse.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlySurly said:
It's just the crust with some cheese and the BBQ chicken, no sauce.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Fri night > some dude threw his girlfriends coat at us (me & her) - then stormed out of the bar / it was pretty fricking funny

rest of the w/e > worked my arse off on removing my outdoor fireplace

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
Fri night > some dude threw his girlfriends coat at us (me & her) - then stormed out of the bar / it was pretty fricking funny

Oh you have to tell us why he threw the coat focker.

J

JRB

douglas said:

So did you get laid???

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
I replaced the rotors and pads on the Solara on Saturday. Man what a difference.
You go with toyota pads/rotors or aftermarket? I put performance friction pads on my truck... no real noticable change in feel, but they seem to be lasting longer than OEMs.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
You go with toyota pads/rotors or aftermarket? I put performance friction pads on my truck... no real noticable change in feel, but they seem to be lasting longer than OEMs.
I put Brembo cross drilled rotors on with Morse (I think that was the name) pads. The pads cost about $40 so they were upper middle class pads.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
Oh you have to tell us why he threw the coat focker.

I didnt know she (Michelle) was there with someone, so I was trying to pick her up - seemed to be working until the coat came flying.....

no tang for me! she ran after him!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
douglas said:
I didnt know she (Michelle) was there with someone, so I was trying to pick her up - seemed to be working until the coat came flying.....

Did you introduce yourself as "Dalton Doug"?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Cool. I've thought about putting brembo rotors on, but just never got around to it.
yeah I guess the whole cross drilling thing is worthless. They had originally started doing it because it helped to remove the gasses given off by the pads when they heated up. But now a days the composition of the pads don't really require this.

This is just what I've read on the internet not sure how true it is.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:

awesome!!!

You are the TANG COMMANDER!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:
Good Afternoon Stosh! :D

Went riding at Big Bear this weekend and will be heading to Vegas on Thursday! YAY!

Have a good day! :)
why ya going to vegas?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Mornin/afternoon all.

No riding (once again) for me this weekend. On saturday I decided that my new fence needed a gate on the side, so I spent the day running back and forth to Home Depot and put one in. Piece of cake once I got the right hardware.

Evy started coming down with a cold on saturday, and by sunday she was miserable. All the drainage was making her gag on her food, and at one point she threw up 4 hours worth of feedings all over me/her/us. Oh well. Nothing a little late morning bath couldn't fix. By the late afternoon I was finally able to make it outside to start painting the fence. Let me tell you, 3 hours is NOT enough time to prep a new power paint sprayer, get some painting done, then break down the sprayer and clean it. Took me damn near an hour an a half to clean it. DO NOT consider using a power sprayer unless you devote an entire day to the project. Didn't help that the latex primer was a bit thick for the sprayer and kept clogging it up.