Quantcast

~~~Good Monday Afternoon!!~~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon!

Sorry to hear about your hangover Stosh...must be pretty bad 'cause Echo's correcting your spelling LOL!!! :devil:

Long day today...lots of students here for lessons! Hopefully going to get a ride in tonight and I have to make the hubby good dinner 'cause he washed & waxed my car yesterday!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Afternoon!

Sorry to hear about your hangover Stosh...must be pretty bad 'cause Echo's correcting your spelling LOL!!! :devil:

Long day today...lots of students here for lessons! Hopefully going to get a ride in tonight and I have to make the hubby good dinner 'cause he washed & waxed my car yesterday!
ha, it's not that bad but my vision is off.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
TreeSaw said:
Afternoon!

Hopefully going to get a ride in tonight and I have to make the hubby good dinner 'cause he washed & waxed my ass yesterday!

hehehe. had to do it treesaw, sorry. afternoon all! went on my first erbon ride since i broke my arm in may on saturday, it was fun. then sunday went and rughed in some new trail at the local ski resort see this for more detail

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=98809&highlight=sugar

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
pixelninja said:
Mornin/afternoon all.

No riding (once again) for me this weekend. On saturday I decided that my new fence needed a gate on the side, so I spent the day running back and forth to Home Depot and put one in. Piece of cake once I got the right hardware.

Evy started coming down with a cold on saturday, and by sunday she was miserable. All the drainage was making her gag on her food, and at one point she threw up 4 hours worth of feedings all over me/her/us. Oh well. Nothing a little late morning bath couldn't fix. By the late afternoon I was finally able to make it outside to start painting the fence. Let me tell you, 3 hours is NOT enough time to prep a new power paint sprayer, get some painting done, then break down the sprayer and clean it. Took me damn near an hour an a half to clean it. DO NOT consider using a power sprayer unless you devote an entire day to the project. Didn't help that the latex primer was a bit thick for the sprayer and kept clogging it up.
man it sucks then you kid is sick. Hope she gets better!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!